“~Excellent 5* in Cairo”

Sheffield, England, United Kingdom
“~Excellent 5* in Cairo”
Reviewed January 21, 2013

All standard 5* facilities present

+ barbershop on fifth floor,
+ shopping mall
+ excellent decor
+ great food
+ great location - 10 mins from Zamalek
+ great function room
+ large balcony with an excellent view of the nile.

Note there is a closer Four Seasons closer to the pyramids.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends
NilePlaza, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Cairo at Nile Plaza, responded to this review, January 29, 2013
I would like to thank you for taking the time to review Four Seasons Hotel Cairo at Nile Plaza following your recent stay with us.

We are delighted to learn that your stay was enjoyable and that you were pleased with the level of service and facilities offered by our hotel

Please receive my heartfelt thanks and I look forward to welcoming you back to Nile Plaza in the near future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (211)
  • Arabic first
  • Greek first
  • Turkish first
Johannesburg, South Africa
Reviewed January 20, 2013 via mobile

Spent a week on business. Excellent hotel with impressive facilities and rooms. Staff very professional and always willing to provide the same standard of service.. Unfortunately the hotel location is not conducive to leisure activities, you are not near to restaurants or shops. A negative for me was the value for money, you do pay a premium in the hotel, I am not convinced it is worth it.

Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
NilePlaza, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Cairo at Nile Plaza, responded to this review, February 4, 2013
Thank you for sharing your feedback with us on TripAdvisor!

It is gratifying to learn that you were pleased with the level of service that was provided by our staff. Indeed, we are proud of our employees for their professionalism and eagerness to exceed our guests' needs and wishes. Please rest assured that your valuable comment has been taken into account.

We truly value your feedback and look forward to having further opportunities of welcoming you back to Nile Plaza in the near future.
Reviewed January 16, 2013

Great trip, hotel and the pyramids are humbling and enigmatic. See the specific details below that address some of the areas that I was able to get to. Must return to see so much more than can be captured in a single visit.

Room Tip: Nile views are pretty great if you can get it.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
NilePlaza, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Cairo at Nile Plaza, responded to this review, January 21, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to share your very kind words and feedback!

We are delighted to learn that your stay was a great one and that you were pleased with the level of service offered by our staff.

We truly appreciate your recommendation and we are looking forward to welcoming you back to Nile Plaza in the near future.
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Reviewed January 16, 2013

From the moment that I landed in Cairo to the moment I left, I must say that I have never experienced more professionalism and care in my 25+ years of traveling. Excellent service, very attentive staff, very informed, very professional. I would say that my only negative comment was related to the smoking room that I stayed in, it was a bit old and needs some upkeep (curtains look old, some marks on the wall etc.). The level of service however made up for any shortcomings related to the room.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
NilePlaza, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Cairo at Nile Plaza, responded to this review, January 20, 2013
I would like to thank you for taking the time to review Four Seasons Hotel Cairo at Nile Plaza after your recent stay with us.

We are delighted to learn that your stay was enjoyable and that you were pleased with the level of service offered by our hotel. It was also a pleasure to read your appreciative words about our staff, I will be sure to convey your kind compliments to them. We are proud of our employees who take extra steps to ensure that our guests' needs are met, and who provide the quality of service we promise.

Please rest assured that your comment regarding improving our rooms has been taken into account.

Once again, please receive my heartfelt thanks and I look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the near future.
ibiza
Reviewed January 14, 2013

I was surprised to read the negative reviews on here for this hotel. Granted the area could be better, but I found that to be pretty irrelevant as it was not the reason we went to Cairo.
We spent two days in the hotel and have to say it was nothing but an absolute pleasure.
We ordered room service on a number of occasions and each time we found the staff to be extremely polite and the food was impeccable.
Any other dealings we had with the staff here, we were also met with the same level of service & overall politeness.
The room was big and spacious, as was the bathroom. The shower was lovely and I really cannot say a bad word about this hotel, that seemingly has a keen eye for detail and values very much the importance of customer service.
Next time I come to Cairo, I will not look at another hotel, I will come straight to the Four Seasons Nile Plaza.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to share your very kind words and feedback with us.

It was a 'wonderful' way to start the week. I will be sure to share everything with the entire team. We value your recommendation and looking forward to welcoming you back to Nile Plaza soon.
Siesta Key, Florida
Reviewed January 13, 2013

This is a nice hotel, and is a bit of a refuge from the bustle and hassle of Cairo. The facilities are great and the staff is good, but there is nothing around the hotel, I mean nothing...

I prefer the other 4 seasons at the 1st residence

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Thank you for your review on TripAdvisor!

It is so gratifying to see your comments about our facilities at Nile Plaza and our staff members that make your experience a great one.

We would be thrilled to have you back.

Looking forward to welcoming you soon!
egypt
Reviewed December 31, 2012

we had booked a suite facing the Nile on the 26th floor at Four Season Nile Plaza,the view was amazing, the location was great in the center of the city ,spacious suite with extra bed free of charge arrived immediately upon need, comfortable bed , clean and large bathroom,,,,the breakfast was delicious as well the dinner,,,the 2 negative things that i had noticed there were:1. there was no kettle in the suite , we demanded it upon our arrival and i took too much time to get it while in all other hotels u could find it by default,,,,2. the lobby was too small and was too modest so it didn't correspond to the name of Four Seasons,,,although i recommend this hotel for everyone,,,

Room Tip: suites facing the Nile are hilarious
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
I would like to thank you for taking the time to review Four Seasons Hotel Cairo at Nile Plaza following your stay with us.

We are delighted to learn that your stay was enjoyable and that you were pleased with the level of quality and service offered by our hotel.

Please rest assured that your comments regarding in-room 'kettle' and improving our Lobby have been taken into account.

Once again, please receive my heartfelt thanks and I look forward to welcoming you back to Nile Plaza in the near future.