“Exceptional”

Four Seasons Hotel Cairo at Nile Plaza
Ranked #1 of 139 Hotels in Cairo
Reviewed October 10, 2012

This hotel is beautiful and the service is exceptional. My Nile View room was the perfect way to begin my holiday in Egypt. Just sitting in the lobby and ordering a soda left me feeling as if I had been transported into a world of luxury- probably because I had been transported to such a world!

The management, the staff, the lobby, the rooms, the flowers- everything at this hotel is perfect!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
NilePlaza, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Cairo at Nile Plaza, responded to this reviewResponded October 11, 2012

I would like to thank you for taking the time to share your experience about our property following your recent stay at Four Seasons Hotel Cairo at Nile Plaza.

I look forward to welcoming you back to Nile Plaza soon!

There are newer reviews for Four Seasons Hotel Cairo at Nile Plaza

Reviewed October 6, 2012

The hotel is quite amazing, the room is spacious and clean, the food is heavenly. We took the suite package that included breakfast, dinner and a massage for 2.

The only backdraw for me is the pool area, comparing to the hotel the pool is too small and it is quite a shame that it isn't located by the nile. If you want some sun, u have to to be there before 1 PM because after that te sun goes behind the hotel building!

Other than that, it's perfect :)

• Stayed: October 2012
1  Thank Shams M

Thank you for reviewing our hotel Four Seasons Cairo at Nile Plaza following your recent stay .

Our goal is to anticipate and exceed our guests' expectations; it is through your positive and constructive feedback that we are able to constantly strive to improve our products and facilities. We are delighted to learn that your stay was enjoyable and that you were pleased with the level of service offered by us.

Please rest assured that your comment regarding improving our outdoor swimming pool has been taken into account.

Once again, please receive my heartfelt thanks and I look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the near future.

Reviewed October 3, 2012

Everything was perfect, from check in, to check out. The staff were very courteous, professional, helpful, and overall great. The room was outstanding, once of the best I've seen; and I travel a lot globally. Overall, it was really a great experience, far exceeded my expectation.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business

I would like to thank you for taking the time to review Four Seasons Hotel Cairo at Nile Plaza following your stay at Four Seasons Hotel Cairo at Nile Plaza.

We are glad to learn that your stay was enjoyable and that you were pleased with the level of service offered by our hotel. It was also a pleasure to read your appreciative words about our staff, I will be sure to convey your kind compliments to them. We are proud of our employees who take extra steps to ensure that our guests' needs are met, and who provide the quality of service we promise.

Once again, please receive my heartfelt thanks and I look forward to welcoming you back to Nile Plaza in the near future.

Reviewed October 3, 2012

Excellent service. Great room and comfortable bed. Restaurants and bar with very good food and drink. Fitness Center with great view of the Nile. Staff helped us with local pots for attractions and alternate venues for meals.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business

Thank you for your great feedback about Four Seasons Hotel Cairo at Nile Plaza.

We are truly delighted to know that you enjoyed your stay at our property and you were pleased with the level of personalized service. It was also a pleasure to read your appreciative words about our staff as well as our facilities.

Please receive my heartfelt thanks and I look forward to welcoming you back to Nile Plaza in the near future.

Reviewed September 26, 2012

Our stay in Cairo was enhanced by the Four Seasons Hotel. Our room was clean and large and comfortable... with a wonderful view of Cairo and the Nile River. Optimum service, excellent food and a beautiful, relaxing pool area made our vacation better than expected.
We highly recommend this hotel and would return in a heartbeat!

Room Tip: Request a room with a view of the Nile River... and a balcony to further enhance your stay. We love...
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank GrandmaHio
NilePlaza, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Cairo at Nile Plaza, responded to this reviewResponded September 27, 2012

Thank you for your 'outstanding' review about your recent stay at Four Seasons Hotel Cairo at Nile Plaza. We are very glad to know that your stay was a great one and you were impressed with the level of service offered by our hotel.

Once again, please receive my heartfelt thanks and I look forward to welcoming you back to Nile Plaza.

Reviewed September 19, 2012

I stayed at The Four Seasons Nile Plaza in August. The hotel was superb but unfortunately because of low tourist traffic was about 20% occupied. I had a Nile View King Bed Room with Balcony. Room was superb, comfortable and quiet, despite Cairo traffic noise. Breakfast buffet, which was included in my rate was first class and even though I dont normally eat breakfast, I was motivated to eat the delicious food. Service was superb and friendly throughout the hotel. felt safe during my stay as security was a top priority at the hotel. My only gripe was that rates are exorbitant, however I had arranged for special rates without which I good not have stayed. I definitely plan to stay at this hotel during my frequent visits.

Room Tip: Go for high floors, balcony rooms
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank soma90

I would like to thank you for taking the time to review Four Seasons Hotel Cairo at Nile Plaza.

We are delighted to learn that your stay was enjoyable and that you were pleased with the level of service offered by our hotel. It was also a pleasure to read your impressive comments about about rooms, breakfast buffet as well as our service.

Thank you for your recommendation and I look forward to welcoming you back to Nile Plaza in the near future.

Reviewed September 14, 2012

The graceful business hotel is lying right beside the Nile with direct access to excursion boats. It is equipped with everything the heart desires: Meeting rooms, business Centers, a pool, bars and many restaurant which offer a variety of intercultural meals; especially the Lebanese food was very delicious. The stuff is very polite and helpful. The hotel has a high quality standard which is comparable to the Four Seasons Group. The hotel is highly recommendable.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Egon H
NilePlaza, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Cairo at Nile Plaza, responded to this reviewResponded September 17, 2012

I would like to thank you for taking the time to review Four Seasons Hotel Cairo at Nile Plaza following your stay with us.

We are delighted to learn that your stay was enjoyable and that you were pleased with the level of service offered by our hotel. It was also a pleasure to read your appreciative words about our staff, I will be sure to convey your kind compliments to them. We are proud of our employees who take extra steps to ensure that our guests' needs are met, and who provide the quality of service we promise.