“Awesome”

Sonesta Hotel, Tower & Casino Cairo
Ranked #33 of 138 Hotels in Cairo
“Awesome”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 22, 2014 via mobile

Its a cheap hotel for this kind of service, very nice rooms and hotel, it have a lot of place inside of it, for example: chinese restaurant etc. Nice place for breakfast. But its far to city center. If you want to go outside when you want, you always need a taxi. This one is the only bad part of it.

Stayed April 2014, traveled solo
Hani Z, General Manager at Sonesta Hotel, Tower & Casino Cairo, responded to this review, April 23, 2014
Dear Kutsi,

Greetings from Sonesta Hotel, Tower and Casino.

I would like to extend my sincere appreciation for your very positive compliments mentioned towards our hotel and we appreciate you taking the time to convey your experience to share the professionalism with the entire team.

On behalf of our entire staff here, we would like to thank you for your stay and we hope to see you again when your travels bring you back to the area!

Hotels . Resorts . Suites
Baltimore . Boston . Hilton Head Island . Houston . Miami . New Orleans . Philadelphia
Chile . Colombia . Ecuador . Egypt . Peru . Sint Maarten

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (84)
  • Arabic first
  • Greek first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 21, 2014

In last four months I had to travel Cairo for business and stayed every time at Hotel Sonesta Cairo International. Each time my stay has been for one week and I never even felt once that I am away from home in New Delhi. I have travelled to over 60 countries and stayed in the best of the hotels all over. I can vouch their service is just marvellous. Every department there - catering, reception, concierge, house keeping is extraordinary in terms of service. Every manager and staff takes minutest personal attention which one doesn't find anywhere else easily. Rooms and the food is splendid and I just love their Lebanese restaurant Balalbak, amazing food. I have very high regards for some of their managers in terms of their courteous behaviour and top class servicing:
Mr Khaled zaghloul, Mr. Shaaban and Mr Mahnoud from concierge, Mr John Elia habieb from F&B.
We are a US $ 500 m annual turnover Indian company and we have advised all our managers to patronise Sonesta hotel Cairo
just because of their par excellence services. I would very strongly recommend the hotel to anyone as it is not only a great value for money but creates a long lasting impression and bond.
Sachen Verma
Sr Vice President
JV Gokal Pvt ltd., New Delhi
Sachenv@yahoo.com

• Stayed April 2014
Dear Sachen,

Greetings from Sonesta Hotel, Tower & Casino.

Once again, thank you for choosing Sonesta Hotel, Tower & Casino.

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 16, 2014 via mobile

I stayed at this hotel 2 times. Great location, great staff. The hotel is ideally located.
Room nicely decorated, comfortable, clean, coffee tray, mini bar, flat screen, shower & bath tub.
Restaurants variety, good food & good choice.
I recommend this hotel for each one going on business.

Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Amany G, General Manager at Sonesta Hotel, Tower & Casino Cairo, responded to this review, April 16, 2014
Dear Eneha,

Greetings from Sonesta Hotel, Tower & Casino.

At the outset, I would like to extend my sincere appreciation for choosing Sonesta Hotel, Tower & Casino and let me seize the opportunity to express my gratitude towards your feedback concerning our hotel.

On behalf of the entire team, we are all extremely passionate about delivering consistent high standards of guest service and I do hope we have the opportunity to welcoming you back in the near future.

Chile . Colombia . Ecuador . Egypt . Peru . Sint Maarten

Step into a World of ease, luxury and elegant hospitality at Sonesta’s New Tower.
Cairo, Egypt
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 14, 2014

nice place, clean, nice food, transportation from and to airport.
very nice customer service
good spa and gym.
nice bars and close to airport and downtown
with free wifi
very secured
rooms area is good

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Hani Z, General Manager at Sonesta Hotel, Tower & Casino Cairo, responded to this review, April 16, 2014
Dear Shattasoft,

Cairo Governorate, Egypt
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 14, 2014 via mobile

Special thanks to Mrs.Hagar, Mr.Bassem, Mr.Shaaban, Eman and all the reception staff for their Ultra V.I.P treatment Also everyone in the hotel.
The best 10 days I spent in hotel.
Everything was good .
All the staff was friendly and helpful.
Keeping on mind the professionally they are.

Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends
Dear Mohamed,

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 13, 2014

Hagure Nasser was a great and amazing help to me when I was there and she did supply me with every thing needed. She did exceed my expectations . The food there is really good rspecially the sushi and pizza. Great atmosphere and amazing service.

• Stayed December 2013
Radisson123, General Manager at Sonesta Hotel, Tower & Casino Cairo, responded to this review, April 16, 2014

Cairo, Egypt
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 13, 2014

I can't find fault with this place. From check in to check out, the experience was priceless. The room, restaurants, pool, massage, coffee bar, welcome concierge, all of it was wonderful! Nothing left to say.
I would recommend this hotel to all my friends.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends