Hilton Cairo Zamalek Residences
$145
$118
Agoda.com
  • Pool
Havana Hotel Cairo(Cairo)(Great Value!)
$57
$25
$24
Travelocity
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsnile viewthe guest relations managerexcellent locationhotel is locatedfront office teamswimming poolthe hotel stafffelt very safeenjoyed my stayspecial thankslate checkhouse keepingan oasisbusiness tripegyptian museumzamalekfarid
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 25, 2010

I enjoyed my stay at Safir Suites Zamalek. The rooms were nice and clean, they have a fitness center, bar/restaurant, and a cafe connected to the hotel. The pool area is beautiful and great view of the Nile. I would definitely stay there again. I liked being in a safe part of town with the convenience of going places on foot.

• Stayed: December 2009, traveled with friends
1  Thank mnt1978
Reviewed January 24, 2010

We stayed for 10 days, and we were treated very well and all the staff that we meet with did their utmost to make us feel at home. (and they succeeded)
We are really happy to have found this gem and now visits to Cairo are so much easier since we discovered the Safir Zamalek.

• Stayed: December 2009
Reviewed December 26, 2009

Not very much you can say about this exceptional hotel, my only minor faults would be that the room cleaning service was not very thorough, they failed to notice we were out of complimentry milk for almost a full week. not a major problem, but they should have noticed, and also one day they forgot to clean the room altogether.

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed October 14, 2009

I did my first baby birthday in this elegant, romantic, and comfortable hotel. I received a lot of comments from my family that it is was the best birthday they attended. They loved wonderful birthday cake, the staff were very helpful, and hospitable . the hotel staff were very professional and did everything as planned. my guests enjoined the the delicious food and drinks in the pool site.

Thanks Safir
Mamdouh

• Stayed: September 2009
Reviewed October 14, 2009

Don't miss the afternoon tea on the swimming pool terrace which overlooks the river with a great view. At night, the English Tea Lounge is another spot not to be missed.

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled as a couple