Hilton Cairo Zamalek Residences
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Ramses Hilton(Cairo)
$24
Hotel Royal(Cairo)(Great Value!)
$23
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsnile viewthe guest relations managerexcellent locationhotel is locatedfront office teamswimming poolthe hotel stafffelt very safeenjoyed my stayspecial thankslate checkhouse keepingan oasisbusiness tripegyptian museumzamalekfarid
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 12, 2013

Great view of the Nile, clean and well appointed rooms, very friendly and kind staff. The neighborhood is safe and charming, along many embassies.

We stayed in an apt, which has two bedrooms, 1.5 baths, full kitchen, living room, dining area and wrap-around terrace. It was spacious and comfortable, especially welcome after touring in very congested Cairo. Overall great experience!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank RSVP23
MedhatSamir, General Manager at Hilton Cairo Zamalek Residences, responded to this reviewResponded March 18, 2013

Thank you very much for your review, I am glad that you liked the hotel, its location and our team members, I wish to see you once more very soon at our lovely hotel Hilton Cairo Zamalek Residences.

Reviewed March 2, 2013

Stayed two nights at end of 2 week tour across egypt. Thought this was a good quality hotel, had a room on level 8 with nice views across Nile, facilities in room could not be faulted. Nice balcony. Staff at reception desk very helpful. Has the Hilton price tag but a nice change from the lower budget places. Located on Zamalek Island so gets away from that Cairo traffioc to some extent but still not completely away if need to go downtown etc. A couple of nice restaurants nearby or a good meal in hotel. Reception happily recommend a nice place and assist with reservations (especially on busy nights).
Not otherwise a big fan of the Hilton (several in Cairo me thinks) but rate this one highly as a four star.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo
MedhatSamir, General Manager at Hilton Cairo Zamalek Residences, responded to this reviewResponded March 11, 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time to share with us your great feedback, by receiving such comments we will ensure that we are on the right track, and work on further improvement to excel in our services.
We hope that you will come back many times to your second home Hilton Cairo Zamalek Residences

Reviewed February 20, 2013

Our experience in this hotel was the worst possible: someone stole 800€ directly from our room.
The attitude shown by the staff in response of this was pathetic and offensive at any time and we had to contact the police, with no better result.
Until today we had no official excuses or explanation of any kind.
And of course not even one cent back.
I do not recommend this hotel at all.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
4  Thank alenorse
MedhatSamir, General Manager at Hilton Cairo Zamalek Residences, responded to this reviewResponded February 24, 2013

Dear Sir,
Thank you for taking the time to write your comments. I do remember last year when you have reported the case during your stay, the hotel management has investigated this case with great concern, unfortunately we could not get a positive result through our internal investigation, nor the police one due to the following reasons:
- No specific time was indicated for not finding the claimed money, while the accommodation was for almost three months.
- Not using neither the safe box provided in your room nor the ones allocated in reception.
- No accusation for any of our team members.
Safety is one of our great priority, we are providing the up to date facilities around the hotel to ensure our guest satisfaction, while we are taking each guest comment very seriously aiming further improvement.
I wish that you continue using our hotel for your coming visits to Cairo, and we will be delighted to provide you the highest standard of service.

Reviewed February 18, 2013

I only stayed at the Hilton Zamelick Residence for one night. The service was just impecable from the start i was even asked about my mileage plus card to get my points credited.
I must draw a particular attention to Ahmed from the morning shift who upgraded me to a fantastic apartment overlooking the Nile. I was surprised by the size of it just for myself. Complimentary water in the apto was a nice touch as well. The guest relations manager was also very nice and helpful and she suggested me to stay in the lobby and get free WiFI in order to avoid the charges and a complimentary coffee was served while i checked my emails. I was not able to use the pool area but it looked nice and clean. The breakfast was wonderful they even opened the restaurant 3o minutes early for me...What can i say... JOB WELL DONE...

Room Tip: if you are a non smoker ask for a room with a view you might get room 1101...
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank MRDARCYLONDONUK
MedhatSamir, General Manager at Hilton Cairo Zamalek Residences, responded to this reviewResponded February 21, 2013

Dear friend,
we wish that you have stayed longer than one night, I would like to thank you for your kind feedback, I am happy that you have enjoyed our new service of Free wifi at the hotel public areas for our guests, also great to know that you liked our wide open buffet breakfast.
Next time please book longer stay to be able to enjoy our nice swimming pool as well as other facilities, in addition seeing more of Cairo!

Reviewed January 21, 2013

I stayed at this property during our holiday in Egypt in July 2012. We had a wonderful time. The hotel is located in Posh Zemalek area and very near to River nile (the best part). The hotel staff is very courteous and always willing to help. Rooms were very clean and spacious.

My wife really liked the breakfast spread as they started including lots of indian food as well. I really liked will the italian sandwich served in the pastry shop at the entrance.

Hotel is centrally located and there are lots of good restaurants nearby.

Wonderful experience and will definitely come back.

Room Tip: Choose a room facing the Nile river. You will hear amaizing music playing in all the Falukas in the evening
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank rasputinczar
MedhatSamir, General Manager at Hilton Cairo Zamalek Residences, responded to this reviewResponded January 27, 2013

My dear guest,
Happy to read your kind comments about the hotel and its unique location, also great to know that our team members have professionally served your wife and yourself, and you are satisfied of the level of room cleanliness..

We are always working on enhancing our buffet breakfast, while maintaining the wide variety of international dishes as well as the local ones, meanwhile we are always doing our best to introduce specific food items or dishes selected based on the mix of nationalities we have.

We are looking forward to have you and your wife once more very soon.