All reviewsclose to the airportpool viewfree shuttle serviceitalian restaurantroom facingshuttle busexecutive flooran early flightroom serviceminutes from the airportrooms are bigbusiness tripshort staycity viewegyptian museumfestawedding
Reviewed September 5, 2014

I've stayed at a few hotels in Egypt in the last couple of months and Concorde Cairo still has one of the most excellent customer service. If you travel around Egypt long enough, you''ll come to realise that "customer service" is a foreign concept to most Egyptians. At Concorde, they strive to correct that impression.
While the food is good, the staff nice and the facilities not bad (nothing out of the ordinary), I would be inclined to award a 4, not a 5 - but for Egypt, (especially "Cairo) they are pretty good.

Room Tip: If you use the beauty salon services, be aware that if you are a hijabite and require a female stylist, the more experienced stylists are all men, so I wouldn't recommend requesting anything overly complicated.
  • Stayed: September 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank AzDxb
GRCairo, Manager at Concorde El Salam Hotel Cairo by Royal Tulip, responded to this reviewResponded September 10, 2014

Dear Valued guest,

Warm Greetings from sunny Cairo.

I would like to extend my sincere appreciation for taking the time to post your 4 stars feedback about the Concorde El Salam hotel facilities and team.

We are proud of our team who takes extra steps to make you feel welcomed as in your second home, and to make your stay an enjoyable experience.

Your comment regarding the hairdresser has been noted and will be forwarded to the Manager of the salon in order to make the needed improvement in the services provided, ( as it is an outside contractor and not managed by our hotel).

However, on behalf of the hotel's team, I do thank you again for your review and we will be looking forward to welcome you again with us whenever you are in Egypt.

Josephine Cirolos
Customer Service Manager

Reviewed September 3, 2014

we stayed in this wonderfull hotel for 18 nights between 13 of august 2014 and 31 and we realy had a great holiday we will allways remember for sure all the stuff in all restaurants bars reception limousines buisness center cleaning security and specialy customer services helped so we feel as in home also we had dinner with choices from 4 diffrent kitchens international italian arabic also japanese every night in a beautiful and romantic veranda with live arabic and european music also dance show so i will recommend this hotel to all as 5 stars hotel but also as 7 stars stuff and managment i stayed last year 188 nights in 5 stars hotels in dubai abudahbi and in europe but concorde el salam cairo is unique specialy in hospitality i allready made reservation family suit 132 sq meter for 10 nights in sharm el sheikh concorde el salam because i do trust and beleive that again me and my family will enjoy our next holiday and feel home in a luxury hotels in unique locations.
I.livanos

Room Tip: rooms with swimming pool view
  • Stayed: August 2014, traveled with family
GRCairo, Guest Relations Manager at Concorde El Salam Hotel Cairo by Royal Tulip, responded to this reviewResponded September 8, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing Concorde El Salam Hotel Cairo for your recent stay with your family and thank you for sharing your experience with Tripadvisor reviewers.

We are very pleased to hear that you had such a wonderful time and that the services provided all over the hotel were up to your expectation.
We do assure you of this service standard to expect on all your future visits with us.
In the meantime, I have shared your review with our team and they are extremely delighted.

I trust other travelers will find your review helpful and very much look forward to welcoming you back very soon at our hotel.

Guest Services Manager.

Reviewed September 3, 2014

I find it a lovely and welcoming hotel. The staff are very helpful and friendly. It's very near to the airport.
However it can do with a greater selection of breakfast. Otherwise a nice stay at this hotel.

Room Tip: DO enjoy the club facilities.
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business
GRCairo, Manager at Concorde El Salam Hotel Cairo by Royal Tulip, responded to this reviewResponded September 4, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for such a great feedback in regards to your stay! We are certainly happy you had the chance to enjoy the service offered by the hotel's staff.
Your comment regarding the breakfast had been shared with the Food& Beverage department to be taken in consideration.

Thank you for choosing Concorde El Salam Hotel and looking forward to welcome you back in the near future.

Amir Hamdi
Front Office Manager

Reviewed September 1, 2014

I loved it! The room was good, restaurant was excellent for breakfast and lunch (we had dinners out every evening). The staff were extremely friendly and helpful. Would stay there again without hesitation.

Room Tip: Pool views are very nice
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Robert B
GRCairo, Guest Relations Manager at Concorde El Salam Hotel Cairo by Royal Tulip, responded to this reviewResponded September 2, 2014

Dear valued Guest,

Thank you for your five stars rating review about Concorde El Salam Hotel Cairo reference to your recent stay with us.

It is delightful to hear that you liked the quality of food and that you enjoyed the service provided by our staff.

Looking forward to welcome you back whenever your travels will bring you back to Cairo.

Sincerely

Guest Services Manager

Reviewed August 23, 2014 via mobile

I had an issue with the air condition which wasnt working properly, wn i called cs & they sent the technician he said ooh the problem is solved" btw there shouldnt b a problem with a 5 stars hotel"
Still the issue going on, after calling thm again they offered to move to another room at 2:00 am!! Which still was worse as it was smaller in size.....
Wt do they call this kind of service????

• Stayed: August 2014
1  Thank Sameh S

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel reference to your recent stay with us.

I am sorry to learn about your experience with the air-conditioner in the room, but such unexpected problems could happen, as you confirmed to us while you were in house that the AC was working properly upon your arrival then the problem started at late night...I do understand that it's annoying to change the room in such late time, however,I assure you that the new room offered wasn't smaller as all the hotel rooms have the same size.

Once again please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience you have experienced and please feel free to contact me directly should you wish to discuss the above matter further.

Sincere regards,