“17 perfect business days”

Concorde El Salam Hotel Cairo by Royal Tulip
Ranked #25 of 137 Hotels in Cairo
Hong Kong, China
“17 perfect business days”
Reviewed September 25, 2013

Concorde a high standard Hotel and while be here during the second Egyptian Revolution, it proved itself to be a very very classy organized Hotel, very close to the Airport (it's only 4-5 kms away but Cairo's traffic jams advice you to leave approx. 1 hour earlier than you normally would). Free pick up and drop from/to the airport every hour or on demand, VIP channel for entering Egypt when landing that really makes things so easy. Food? you just got the choice and having eaten in-room most the times I can definitely say the quality is top.
Actually Concorde is great both for meetings in Cairo as well as for meetings down south Egypt. The perfect business base.
I had a room facing the swimmingpool side located at the center of the Hotel. Kinda relaxing sometime in evening while catching up with "homeworks" .

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Thank Innovation Sola... R
Sakina A, Guest Relations Manager at Concorde El Salam Hotel Cairo by Royal Tulip, responded to this review, October 10, 2013
Dear Values Guest,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to review Concorde El Salam Hotel Cairo following your recent stay with us.

We are delighted to learn that you were pleased with the facilities and the level of service offered by the hotel.

Welcoming you is always a pleasure to us.. Hopefully we will keep being up to your expectations.

Guest Services Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (98)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Turkish first
Reviewed September 1, 2013

staff made me feel i'm at my home, my kids were in safe all the time i want to thank salma at room service and madona at the reception and all the staff. i recommend this hotel and for sure i'll go back soon to my dears

• Stayed August 2013
Sakina A, Guest Relations Manager at Concorde El Salam Hotel Cairo by Royal Tulip, responded to this review, September 9, 2013
Dear Valued guest,

Warm Greetings from Concorde El Salam Hotel Cairo.

Thank you very much for your visit and for taking time to share your experience with the readers of Tripadvisor

We are delighted to know that your stay was enjoyable and that you were pleased with the level of service offered by our staff.

Our very best regards from Cairo from the entire hotel team and we do look forward welcoming you with us again in the near future.

Cairo, Egypt
Reviewed August 31, 2013

i do recommend this hotel as very good hotel ,testa rossa cafe is a remarkably place mohamed from the reception was very helpful and samy the porter as well,next stay i'll try the cabins facing the pool

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
Dear Valued Guest,

We are delighted to learn that you were pleased with the level of service and facilities offered by our hotel.

Reviewed August 27, 2013

The hotel is great for a transit as its located a few minutes away from the airport. They also have a shuttle service to the airport. The rooms were clean and tidy and the rooms near the swimming pool offers an excellent view. The Buffet breakfast is excellent. The only drawback was the lack of promptness from the front desk. They maid me wait a good half an hour before they could give me a room. Considering my stay was just for four hours it was a disappointment.

Room Tip: The pool view rooms are excellent.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled solo
1 Thank euphoricelement
Dear Values Guest,

Our goal is to anticipate and exceed our guests' expectations, and it is through your positive and constructive feedback that we are able to constantly strive to improve our products and facilities.

I am sorry to learn about the shortfalls accrued during your stay, but please rest assured that your comment had been taken seriously in consideration by the hotel’s Management.

Once again, please receive my heartfelt thanks and I look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the near future.

Alex
Reviewed August 27, 2013

i stay in this hotel 3 to 4 times a year for business reasons and totally agree with Mr. Tamer Nasr
the whole story started with the entrance gate with unprofessional staff and then with the front desk who handed me a paper to sign and i was surprised when i saw no.14 (which states that they are not responsible for any damage that may happen to me or my properties inside the Hotel). how nice is that ?!!! and when i asked the front desk his answer was really nice , he said "it means if the floor is slippery and you fall , it is not our responsiblity "
also the bathroom needs major maintenance and the walls that separate rooms feels like made of paper so you are not in a seperate room but you living with the other guests

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Doha, Qatar
Reviewed August 7, 2013

First, the hotel is good in Cleanliness and very quite in sleeping. I am sorry to say that I didn't like this hotel because of the strange Action from the front desk when they gave me one Paper to sign about the rules of using the swimming pool!! My wife cannot use the pool simply because she is wearing Hijab (Scarf). She has her full body swimsuit which is made from the normal swimsuit material. I told them that this swimsuit should be accepted, his answer was terrible!!, the swimsuit should not be a full body!! why???? you want to see my wife's body?? I said that you should worry about the material of the swimsuit not how long is the swimsuit. I am really disappointed, specially that this never happened with me in U.S or Qatar or Dubai.
If you want to apply this ridiculous rules, please mention it in your official website and on Booking.com

Another strange thing that My booking was HB, I went to have my dinner (Iftar in Ramadan), the restaurant organizer told me that there is no available table and you should reserve a table before!!!! I've never seen such thing before in any hotel either in Egypt or abroad!!
After a big discussion they found a table. But her behavior was very bad and she was talking in a bad way as she did a favour for me to find a table!!

I will not recommend this hotel to any of my friends.

Room Tip: Pool view is good
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
4 Thank TamerNasr
Rho, Italy
Reviewed July 24, 2013

Very good hotel, well organized and with italian restaurant good. Near to the airport. The only pity was that some drinks in the room were expired. For businness very good. In this occasion (Ramadan + local social situation) the hotel was almost empty.

• Stayed July 2013
1 Thank Matteo370
Sakina A, Guest Relations Manager at Concorde El Salam Hotel Cairo by Royal Tulip, responded to this review, August 15, 2013
Dear Valued guest,

Warm Greetings from Concorde El Salam Hotel Cairo.

Thank you very much for your visit and for taking time to share your experience with the readers of Trip advisor

On behalf of my colleagues we are grateful for the above kind words. It is delightful to know that you enjoyed your stay with us. We are also so glad you liked the Italian restaurant .