“Hotel of Luxurious Romance”

Concorde El Salam Hotel Cairo by Royal Tulip
Ranked #26 of 138 Hotels in Cairo
Reviewed March 8, 2013 via mobile

I have been in the hotel for more than 5 times and in every time I feel the level of enjoy in this hotel

Perfect for business trip and fantastic for romantic stay , you can simply recognize the high level of hodpitality and whatever you need comes in a matter of minutes

Piano play in the lobby is very interesting , sitting by the pool having dinner is memorable

It is the hotel which gives the value to your money

• Stayed: March 2013
Sakina A, Guest Relations Manager at Concorde El Salam Hotel Cairo by Royal Tulip, responded to this reviewResponded April 23, 2013

Warm Greetings from Concorde El Salam Hotel Cairo.
Thank you very much for your visit and for taking time to share your experience with the readers of Tripadvisor.

On behalf of all colleagues at Concorde El Salam Hotel Cairo, we are grateful for the above kind words. It is delightful to know that you enjoyed your stay with us. We are also so glad you liked the hotel pianist .

Reviewed March 7, 2013

I often use the El Salam, mainly for business travel. The airport meet and assist is great and the hotel staff are very attentive, overall the hotel is friendly and comfortable. Great for access from/to the airport. The Pool is small but the garden area is relaxing and compensates.

Room Tip: Try and Book Pool view.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Alan965

Warm Greetings from Concorde El Salam Hotel Cairo.

Welcoming you is always a pleasure to us.. Hopefully we will keep being up to your expectations.

Our very best regards from Cairo from the entire team of Concorde El Salam and we do look forward welcoming you with us again in the near future.

Reviewed March 5, 2013

Hotel is located behind a horse stable. It is far from downtown but close to the airport. The only reason to stay here is if you have an early flight to catch or if you are airline crew. Rooms are OK but a little dated. Beds are good. Rest of the furniture is in rough shape - I liked the leaning 3 legged table! Testa Rossa cafe had good food and frozen yoghurt. Breakfast buffet was the usual hotel one. Staff all extremely pleasant and courteous. Nice courtyard with heated pool - pool closed at 5 pm.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Sakina A, Guest Relations Manager at Concorde El Salam Hotel Cairo by Royal Tulip, responded to this reviewResponded March 18, 2013

Warm Greetings from Concorde El Salam Hotel Cairo.

I would like to extend my sincere appreciation for taking the time to post your feedback about the Concorde El Salam hotel facilities and team.

Your comments will be taken in consideration by the hotel’s Management in order to ensure more comfort during your coming stays.

Reviewed February 12, 2013

Been here many times, and each single time is like going back home. Friendly staff at parking, reception, bell captain and waiters. Stunning flower arrangements, clean rooms and bathrooms, soft and fresh linen and towels, beautiful selection of food. On top of everything its location is close to the airport and in the heart of Cairo. There are spacious outdoor green areas, which make you feel in the country side instead of being right in town. I recommend it to everyone, tourists, business men, week-end travelers, like me. Being in Egypt since 2000 I can say this hotel welcomes you in the real friendly and unforgettable Egyptian way. Have a try and you will choose it again!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business

Dear Valued guest,

Thank you very much for your review. We are glad that you’ve enjoyed your stay at Concorde El Salam Hotel Cairo.

Thank you again for your comments and looking forward to welcome you again whenever you are in the area.

Reviewed February 3, 2013

I had my wedding in this hotel and stayed for two nights :) everything was beyond amazing. Rooms are big and comfortable, service is excellent and team is friendly.
Special thanks to Mr. Moustafa Donia who was soo supportive and made my dream day goes just perfect :)

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
6  Thank Mariana G
Sakina A, Guest Relations Manager at Concorde El Salam Hotel Cairo by Royal Tulip, responded to this reviewResponded February 15, 2013

Dear Valued guest,

We are delighted to know that your wedding celebration was enjoyable and that you were pleased with the level of service offered by our staff.

Looking forward to welcoming you again soon with us.

With best Wishes

Mustapha Donia
Conference and Banquet Manager

Reviewed January 30, 2013

Dear Mr. Moss,

I want to thank you for a wonderful staff, from housekeepers to Guest Room, the hardest Job I think it's Breakfast Room the Staff really have a wonderful spirit and hard workers. The Staff at the door they are so wonderful smiling faces and friendly and so helpful to me and I see to others too. Abou Auof Cafe all my friends with the big smiling faces and I really love them all. Most of all the reception group too they are great. Business office so, so friendly and great help to me with the reservation.
May the Lord bless you all and keep you healthy and Bless Egypt and keep it FREE>

Your yearly Guest,

Emily Ghali Ibrahim ( Emily Nekhela)

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank Emily N
SakinaSa, General Manager at Concorde El Salam Hotel Cairo by Royal Tulip, responded to this reviewResponded February 6, 2013

Dear Madame Nekhela,

it was nice having you as our dear guest yet another time. Thank you very much for your praise and compliments, which I certainly will share with my team members.

Thank you also for your sympathy with Egypt and the difficulties the country is going through right now. The kindness you experience when visiting the country at the end will stay forever and gradually the situation will improve.

Our very best regards from Cairo from the entire team of Concorde El Salam. Please stay in good health and we do look forward welcoming you with us again in the near future.

With best Wishes

Eggert Muus

Reviewed January 29, 2013

Came back from Alexandria and needed a place to meet up with my family as they were coming off a late flight. Had a executive suite which was spacious clean and quiet. Access to the executive bar which was all good.
On the bad side, the check in was a little slow, the price on the high end, the gym was OK, but in this day and age no wifi access without an additional charge.
Whilst I was waiting for the family I decided to go and have sushi! The prices were European so I expected the quality to be of a really high standard. I eat sushi often, and I am not saying the fish was off, but tasteless and even badly cut. Possibly the worst sushi, in that sense, that I have ever had.
So, hotel itself, apart for wifi, initially, was of a pretty high standard, but then it should have good restaurants, and as I only tried the one, it sadly let the hotel down a little bit.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
4  Thank Oliver D
Sakina A, General Manager at Concorde El Salam Hotel Cairo by Royal Tulip, responded to this reviewResponded February 15, 2013

Dear guest,

Thank you very much for your comments related to your most recent stay. In general we do enjoy a very high guest satisfaction especially in our Italian, Indian and Egyptian cuisine speciality outlets. Also our Sushi Bar and The Lounge/Cafee Testa Rossa are frequently praised by our guests.

As far as your Sushi experience is concerned, we are very sorry for your impressions and will
increase our quality standard inspections aiming at better consistency in Sushi standards. Our
Executive Chef and Director of Food & Beverages will have a close eye on the Sushi production and service standards.

I do sincerely hope you will be using our hotel and restaurants again in the future. Please feel free to contact our Guest Service department directly to ensure a fully satisfied stay in the future.

With best regards