JW Marriott Hotel Cairo
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Restaurant
  • Restaurant
1,117 results
All reviewswave poolartificial beachring roadgolf course viewlemongrass restaurantclose to the airportthe executive loungefree shuttleminutes from the airportroom servicehealth clubpool sidebeautiful hotelbreakfast buffetpublic areasrooms are bigmain restaurant
Reviewed January 10, 2014

Hotel is ok ,, alot to do there from restaurants to bars , Indoor pool is heated . Rooms are ok but service is perfect ,, the only problem was at the bathroom ,, from water drainage ,,,

Room Service are fast ,, Anyway it was just a single night ,,and we enjoyed it ,,,

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank Keshka53
caijw, Director of Rooms Operations at JW Marriott Hotel Cairo, responded to this reviewResponded January 13, 2014

Dear valued guest,

Thank you for your kind review of the JW Marriott Cairo Hotel. I was very pleased to read the good comments about the team service.

I do hope we have the opportunity to welcome you back to the JW Cairo in the near future.

Reviewed January 8, 2014

This hotel was OK - nothing more. It has a pretty good location, but the rooms were very small, the matress was very very old, and the room wasn't quite as clean as I would expect.

The service was friendly enough, but there are better hotels for less in the area.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
caijw, Director of Rooms Operations at JW Marriott Hotel Cairo, responded to this reviewResponded January 22, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to post your review of the JW Marriott Cairo Hotel on Tripadvisor.

I am most grateful for your feedback, which is such a valuable source of information.

Please accept my apologies for the inconveniences you faced, The issues you have highlighted have already been discussed with our leades to take immediate action as it is not the usual standards of the hotel.

Meanwhile, I am pleased to read that you liked our service provided.

Once again, thank you for your valuable feedback and I do sincerely hope we have the opportunity to invite you back in the future.

Reviewed December 28, 2013 via mobile

I came with my family and engoyed 2 nights in the hotel very nice place high serving and delicious food .. but my small complain is depending mainly on messages on TV to talk with with us that makes us loss alot of services and informations if we didnot read at time for any reason

Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
caijw, Director of Rooms Operations at JW Marriott Hotel Cairo, responded to this reviewResponded January 7, 2014

Dear valued guest,

Thank you for sharing your experience from your recent stay with us at the JW Marriott Cairo Hotel.

I am pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and you were overall happy with the services provided by my colleagues.

We look forward to welcoming you back to the JW Marriott Cairo in the near future.

Reviewed December 24, 2013

Stayed her for a week in nov 2012. It was a very comfortable stay. The rooms were clean and comfortable. The service was also very nice. This marriot is close to the airport so its also convenient. The only problem is that you dont have many options to explore around the hotel.
Offers good variety of restaurants.
Recommeded for stay.

Room Tip: Choose rooms in the higher floors to get a better view.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Varun_travellor
caijw, Director of Rooms Operations at JW Marriott Hotel Cairo, responded to this reviewResponded December 28, 2013

Dear valued guest,

Thank you for your complimenting review on this forum!

I am glad to know that you enjoyed your stay in our hotel and look forward to welcoming you on your next visit.

If I can be of any particular help, please do not hesitate to contact me directly.

Regards,

Reviewed December 19, 2013 via mobile

I spent a night there with my wife and it was terrible. JW Marriott is definitely the best hotel in Egypt - or one of the best - for events and public occasions; however, when it comes to staying there it was a different experience. The suites look old and out of touch. The service is crappy and always late. They didn't clean the room well before our arrival. It is expensive and overrated. I was disappointed.

Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
caijw, Director of Rooms Operations at JW Marriott Hotel Cairo, responded to this reviewResponded December 21, 2013

Dear valued guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review on Trip advisor.

Naturally, I am extremely disappointed and apologetic for the experience encountered during your recent stay with us.

All comments and feedback from our guests are acknowledged , hence I would be extremely grateful if I can be in touch with you directly to discuss in detail the highlighted issues.

I sincerely hope that we will have the opportunity to welcome you back to the JW Marriott Cairo in the near future and if I can be of any assistance with regards to future reservation's please do not hesitate to contact me.

Ali.ahmed@marriotthotels.com