“Great place”

JW Marriott Hotel Cairo
Ranked #10 of 138 Hotels in Cairo
Reviewed October 28, 2013

Top service, clean room, safe location, great beach, pool n golf course
Will come again

Good place for meetings, family excursion, very close to airport, and on ring road of cairo.. Where it is accessible to everyplace

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
caijw, Director of Rooms Operations at JW Marriott Hotel Cairo, responded to this reviewResponded October 30, 2013

ear valued guest,

Thank you so much for your kind feedback on Trip Advisor.

I am really pleased to have just read your review and delighted you chose to stay with us.

I have shared your review with my team and we are extremely delighted.

Once again, thank you for taking the time to post your review on Trip advisor. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed October 25, 2013 via mobile

On of the best hotels I've been in. Everything was perfect. Beautiful design, spacious room, very comfortable beds. The staff were welcoming and helpful. I've enjoyed every minute I've spent there. Special thanks to everyone working there.

Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
caijw, Director of Rooms Operations at JW Marriott Hotel Cairo, responded to this reviewResponded October 28, 2013

Dear valued guest,

Thank you for such a wonderful review. I was so pleased to read so many different positive comments from you.

The hotel team are all extremely passionate about delivering consistent high standards of guest service at all times.

Meanwhile, I will be certain to pass your comments on to all the team, who will feel very proud to hear your compliments.

Reviewed October 23, 2013

most comfortable beds ever. Very quiet rooms with lovely balconies. Tasteful decor. Only about half an hour from the Pyramids. Service very efficient. Big resort style hotel. Food in the Lebanese restaurant a tad disappointing but that is my only criticism. The coffee in the Patisserie was excellent. The pool area is amazing, as close to a real beach as you will get in Cairo!

Room Tip: The rooms facing the golfcourse get the sunrise.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
caijw, Director of Rooms Operations at JW Marriott Hotel Cairo, responded to this reviewResponded October 26, 2013

Dear valued guest,
I really appreciate that you took the time to write your comments on trip advisor.

I am also glad that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel and that you appreciated our services.
In the meantime, I will pass on your positive comments to the team which will serve as a great motivation.

Thank you for choosing JW Marriott Hotel Cairo and I look forward to welcoming you again very soon!

Reviewed October 21, 2013 via mobile

Due to a project here in cairo I'll call myself a repeating guest at the jw. And I'm amazed if the bell boy says welcome home ms bridget if the check in staff cant do enough to make me feel being at home if the cook gets my omelette exactly the way i like it and if i can feel safe and well looked after in this hustling bustling city. Just book it and you won't regret!

• Stayed: October 2013
1  Thank Bridget S
caijw, Director of Rooms Operations at JW Marriott Hotel Cairo, responded to this reviewResponded October 24, 2013

Dear valued guest,

Thank you for your 5 star review of the JW Marriott Cairo!

It is heartening to see that the little things we do are noticed and it makes us even more determined to get things right for our guests.

Looking forward to welcoming you back to the JW Marriott Cairo in the near future.

Reviewed October 21, 2013

Chose this hotel from a safety point of view it is near to the airport but not at the airport, they can organise pick ups before you even pass through immigration on arrival. I felt safe

When I got there it was really rather good, I was given a suite upgrade to a huge three room place overlooking the golf course. Though I only flew in and flew out with one night I found the service very good, it had a nice bar and I certainly enjoyed my jacuzzi in the room.

To be honest in these uncertain times it was perfect no view of the pyramids or on the River Nile! but safe secure and excellent service

Dear valued guest,

Thank you for such a wonderful review, it’s great to read so many positive comments about your stay with us.

As you mentioned, the JW Marriott Cairo is ideally located very close to the airport and we organize as well airport pickup and drop off.

I will make sure to pass on your positive comments to the team.

Thank you for choosing JW Marriott Cairo and I look forward to welcoming you again soon!

Reviewed October 19, 2013

Stays here every month in connection with my work and can only say this is luxury at full.
Very beautiful classic decor and large rooms with all you need in amenities.
Hotel boast several restaurants, Italian, Lebanese, Steak house, and Main Restaurants, several bars and shops both inside and outside in the huge area. You can easily spend a whole day here without leaving the hotel.
A little worn out, seen in the bathrooms and carpets but nothing to get upset about.
Very friendly and proffessional staff.

1  Thank Hedala
caijw, Director of Rooms Operations at JW Marriott Hotel Cairo, responded to this reviewResponded October 21, 2013

Dear valued guest,

Wow, Thank you for posting your wonderful review on Trip advisor.

I am pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and you were overall happy with the services provided by our colleagues.

Once again, thank you for taking the time to post your review on Trip advisor. We look forward to welcoming you back to the JW Marriott Cairo Hotel in the near future.

Reviewed October 15, 2013 via mobile

I have been to this hotel for two times. In both times I enjoyed the large and well furnished rooms. The pool area is large and well designed. The breakfast and dinner were of excellent quality. The hotel has large halls for large meetings and conferences. The major advantage is being very close to the cairo airport.

• Stayed: December 2012
1  Thank samehshaheen

Dear valued guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review on Trip advisor.

I am really delighted to read your feedback and it is so nice to hear that you had a relaxing and enjoyable time with us.

I look forward to welcoming you back to the JW Marriott Cairo Hotel in the near future.