“Fantastic”

JW Marriott Hotel Cairo
Ranked #10 of 139 Hotels in Cairo
Reviewed July 21, 2013

second time at this hotel and it never fails to disappoint.

Had a beautiful sweet, over looking to golf course.

Fantastic choice of restaurants and fantastic spa! The spa is absolutely out of this world! Beautiful! The therapists are second to non, the treatments special.

Choice of 2 pool areas, One more for adults, which is great, as no screaming kids! And one geared more towards families, so something for everyone!

Keep up the good work! You are stars!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
caijw, Director of Rooms Operations at JW Marriott Hotel Cairo, responded to this reviewResponded July 25, 2013

Dear valued guest,

Thank you for sharing your experiences following your stay at the JW Marriott Cairo Hotel.

I have passed your comments to our team. If given such an opportunity we would be grateful to welcome you back to our hotel once again.

Should you need any further assistance, please feel free to contact me.

Reviewed July 13, 2013

A very high standard of security here.....a little oasis outside of Cairo - but with virtually no traffic at the time of writing - it's about 15-20 minutes into the centre of Cairo from here.
Very glossy lobby.... almost a touch of Las Vegas about it, with huge colourful chandeliers and grand decor. Reception staff ok, but a little disengaged. However, difficult times at the moment in Egypt so this is understandable. I was only here for two nights but was impressed by the grand elegance of this hotel. Comfortable and quiet rooms, but some little niggly details such as seats on the verandah slightly broken (my room had a lovely view of the golf course, and Cairo beyond) and a leaky shower hosing. There was also no fridge, which I would prefer to have had. The famous "Marriott bed" seemed harder than usual and being in Egypt, I thought the linen would be Egyptian cotton, but somehow it felt not as comfortable as other Marriotts I have stayed in.
I did not eat dinner here, but my colleagues did (at the Lebanese) and pronounced it excellent. I did have room service - a Middle Eastern platter, which was very tasty but the portion sizes were very small.
Fabulous pool complex, featuring several pools, one with a wave feature and sandy beach. However, no adult flumes - just for kids! Boo! Delicious Movenpick ice cream stall - couldn't resist even despite dire warnings - don't eat ice cream or have ice cubes in Egypt - I did both within the confines of this hotel and was perfectly fine, so.....

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
caijw, Director of Rooms Operations at JW Marriott Hotel Cairo, responded to this reviewResponded July 28, 2013

Dear valued guest,

Thank you for your pleasant comments which I am very delighted to share with my colleagues.

We are a dedicated team, and want all our guests to have the best of their time with us!

If I can be of any help, please feel free to contact me.

Reviewed July 7, 2013

Situated outside of Cairo near the airport, this hotel offers a nice getaway from the insanity that is Cairo. Rooms are very nice, excellent beds. Extensive restaurants, including a suprisingly excellent steak restaurant and very good Lebanese and so-so Thai. Breakfast buffet is very good, but not great. Staff are very attentive and friendly. The hotel rooms could use a little freshening up, but generally speaking, you will find what you want here- comfortable, friendly, and peace.

Room Tip: Ask for a room close to reception, otherwise you could be walking for miles.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
caijw, Director of Rooms Operations at JW Marriott Hotel Cairo, responded to this reviewResponded July 8, 2013

Dear valued guest,

Thank you for sharing your experiences following your stay at the JW Marriott Cairo hotel.

Our team is delighted to know that you had a pleasant stay with us and most importantly enjoyed our service.

Should you require any assistance regarding your future booking please feel free to contact me via the hotel.

Reviewed July 4, 2013

We spent three nights at this Marriot and it was a beautiful experience. The rooms are spacious, opulent and well furnished.The view of the pool from the balcony of the room is soothing to the eyesThe breakfast which is a combination of all sorts of food from different parts of the world was fantastic. The hotel also has different restaurants with different flavor like mexican, Chinese etc. The general ambience of the hotel is great. The staffs from the entrance to the room were really helpfull.

Room Tip: There are two 2 views depends on what side of the hotel you choose to be. There is Pool view and the...
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Hafsat
caijw, Director of Rooms Operations at JW Marriott Hotel Cairo, responded to this reviewResponded July 6, 2013

Dear valued guest,

Thank you so much for your kind feedback on Trip Advisor.

I am really pleased to have just read your review and delighted you chose to stay with us.

I look forward to welcoming you back to the JW Marriott Cairo Hotel in the near future. Please feel free to contact me via the hotel and I will always be delighted to assist you with your reservations requirements.

Reviewed July 1, 2013

always love the pool with wave , and i love the atmosphere very much , summer in the heart of new cairo, i love cuccina restaurant but not the hotel food it self , i recommend it for weekend too
there is a shuttel bus to the airport because it only 10 minutes from the airport
..........................................................................................................................

Room Tip: i like the room with the pool view
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
caijw, Director of Rooms Operations at JW Marriott Hotel Cairo, responded to this reviewResponded July 3, 2013

Dear valued guest,

Thank you for posting such a wonderful review on Trip advisor.

I am really delighted to read your feedback and it is so nice to hear that you had a relaxing and enjoyable time with us. Thanks for your kind comments about our stunning Beach-wave pool as well as our Italian Cucina- one of the best in Cairo.

We hope to see you returning to our wonderful hotel again soon, please feel free to contact me at any stage should I be able to assist you with your plans.

Reviewed July 1, 2013

we went there for 3 nights.. i never spent a stunning vacation in my a clean, luxury hotel and service as much as this hotel.
The service is perfect.. rooms are 100% clean.. balcony view is amazing.. no disturbing sounds at all.. reception stuff is wonderful..
If u r searching for a place with these qualities, i recommend this hotel for u. You wont ever regret it :)

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple

Dear valued guest,

Wow, Thank you for posting your wonderful review on Trip advisor

I trust others travelers will find your review helpful and very much look forward to welcome you back to the JW Marriott Cairo Hotel sometime in the future.

Reviewed June 25, 2013

Lovely room, again, with balcony, and large bathroom. Quite luxurious and with an English fee, though the public areas look more oriental which gives a pleasant and interesting balance. Pleasant staff. The Mirage Cafe's buffet has improved a lot in the last couple of years, though the service can still be a bit slow, especially if you're in a hurry. Airport meet-and-greet went well in difficult times, and I avoided the queue for immigration which looked as though it went on for ever. Quite a lot of unobtrusive security. Internet access included in my room rate.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
caijw, Director of Rooms Operations at JW Marriott Hotel Cairo, responded to this reviewResponded July 1, 2013

Dear valued guest,

Thank you for your pleasant comments which I am very delighted to share with my team

If given such an opportunity we would be grateful to welcome you back to our hotel.

Should I be of any help, please feel free to contact me.