Beautiful, impeccably clean hotel with lovely staff.
We were offered an upgrade to the Exec Floor on arrival for USD50 per day which meant a different TV and access to the Exec lounge. So we got breakfast in the lounge everyday, soft drinks and tea throughout the day, free wifi, cakes and biscuits and in the evening they serve 'snacks' which are actually enough to fill you up for dinner! So this worked out as really good value and is worth asking for if they don't offer it.
The room was lovely and overlooked the Nile which was amazing once you blocked out the sound of beeping car horns. It was a short walk to the Cairo Museum and riverbank restaurants. The use of a concierge service in the exec lounge was really useful to book restaurants, taxis and trips - all the kind of the things that matter when you travel with young children.
The gardens are lovely in the evening. It was quiet when we went but the staff were still attentive and didn't mind bringing us ice creams for the children wherever we decided to eat!
I would thoroughly recommend this hotel and go back again if visiting Cairo.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Among premier Cairo, Egypt hotels, Cairo Marriott Hotel & Omar Khayyam Casino sits in the Zamalek area and is the perfect destination for weekend getaways, vacations, and business travel. The twin towers of this landmark hotel in Cairo rise 20 stories high and provide magnificent views of the Nile and six acres of palace gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Cairo Marriott Hotel & Omar Khayyam Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cairo Marriott Hotel And Omar Khayyam Casino
- Cairo Marriott Hotel & Omar Khayyam Cairo
- Marriott Cairo