We stayed here at the beginning and end of our Egypt holiday.
Good: Good location and the public parts are very attractive. The pool is a huge one and excellent for doing laps if it isnt crowded(suggest after sundown). The spa is good with excellent sauna and steam room. Breakfast is good too, and hopefully you can get a rate with it included.
Rooms are a bit tired, but the least satisfactory thing is the cost of all of the many restaurants within the hotel for OK but not specatcularly good food. About 4 times what things would cost outside the hotel..The internet is very expensive too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Among the premier Cairo, Egypt, hotels, Marriott Cairo Hotel & Omar Khayyam Casino, in the Zamalek area, is the perfect destination for weekend getaways, vacations and business travel. The twin towers of this landmark hotel rise 20 stories high and provide magnificent views of the Nile and six acres of palace gardens ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Expedia, Priceline, Odigeo, Orbitz and Hotwire so you can book your Cairo Marriott Hotel & Omar Khayyam Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cairo Marriott Hotel And Omar Khayyam Casino
- Cairo Marriott Hotel & Omar Khayyam Cairo
- Marriott Cairo