Our stay here was excellent. We stayed on the executive level. The rooms were great - clean, very comfy beds, giant screen TV, nice bathroom. The rooms were well looked after, maid service came twice a day. We got a great view of the nile from our room, and in the distance, very far away we could see pyramids.
The hotel itself was spotlessly clean, staff were friendly and service was excellent. The hotel is beautiful, being a former palace the decor and the building were beautiful. The hotel has a number of shops and restaurants. The food there was excellent, both restaurants and room service. We only ate outside of the hotel once or twice, but we didn't need to the food was so nice.
If I was coming to Cairo again I would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Among premier Cairo, Egypt, hotels, Marriott Cairo Hotel & Omar Khayyam Casino, in the Zamalek area, is the perfect destination for weekend getaways, vacations, and business travel. The twin towers of this landmark hotel rise 20 stories high and provide magnificent views of the Nile and six acres of palace gardens. with an upgraded outdoor heated swimming pool, in-house guests can enjoy their relaxing time around the pool bar. Kids can also enjoy their time in kids pool area ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Cairo Marriott Hotel & Omar Khayyam Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cairo Marriott Hotel And Omar Khayyam Casino
- Cairo Marriott Hotel & Omar Khayyam Cairo
- Marriott Cairo