I stayed here for seven weeks from May-July 2014. The hotel is beautiful and the staff are excellent - literally every team member (especially Hana'a at breakfast) would smile and say hello as I walked by. The gym (even gym junkies will be happy), pool and food options are all great. I have many happy memories of sitting outside in the shade watching the other guests walk by while sipping a 'lemon with mint' after a long day of work. Another good thing about the hotel is that all taxi drivers know it, so even if you don't really know where you are, if you say 'Marriott' you'll end up back home. I felt completely safe at all times and marvelled at the quiet level of buzzing activity at the hotel - always something going on. I'd stay again in a heartbeat. The neighbourhood near the hotel is really accessible and fun to explore, very safe to walk around, even as a female at night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Among the premier Cairo, Egypt, hotels, Marriott Cairo Hotel & Omar Khayyam Casino, in the Zamalek area, is the perfect destination for weekend getaways, vacations and business travel. The twin towers of this landmark hotel rise 20 stories high and provide magnificent views of the Nile and six acres of palace gardens. Dear valued guest, Please excuse us as we are closing our swimming pool for renovation to enhance our facilities and make your stay always more brilliant. closure will be from 08th of October 2016 till end of June 2017. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline and Marriott so you can book your Cairo Marriott Hotel & Omar Khayyam Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cairo Marriott Hotel And Omar Khayyam Casino
- Cairo Marriott Hotel & Omar Khayyam Cairo
- Marriott Cairo