I don't know where to start, I was there in warm January.
i stayed in Nile view room (16th floor) i liked everything the Omar cafe,Roy's,Piano bar and casino.
The room was very clean, the historical palace is amazing, I took over 200 pics.
I'll go back for sure.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Among the premier Cairo, Egypt, hotels, Marriott Cairo Hotel & Omar Khayyam Casino, in the Zamalek area, is the perfect destination for weekend getaways, vacations and business travel. The twin towers of this landmark hotel rise 20 stories high and provide magnificent views of the Nile and six acres of palace gardens ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Travelocity, Odigeo, Orbitz and HotelTravel.com so you can book your Cairo Marriott Hotel & Omar Khayyam Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cairo Marriott Hotel And Omar Khayyam Casino
- Cairo Marriott Hotel & Omar Khayyam Cairo
- Marriott Cairo