I stayed here after an 8 day Nile River cruise and was in need of some pampering--and this is a great place to get some peace and quiet. On the island of Zamalek, this hotel is a short drive away from the Egyptian Museum. The hotel supplied us with a very nice Mercedes and driver for the trip over, and it was about the same price as a rickety taxi. Many local people meet for dinner here and it has a very nice, cosmopolitan atmosphere. My room on the 9th floor was wonderful, and was a quiet oasis after a day of the hustle and bustle of downtown Cairo.I also arranged a tour of the Step Pyramid, the Bent Pyramid, the Red Pyramid, Memphis and the souk through the concierge at the hotel and it was excellent. I'd definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Among premier Cairo, Egypt, hotels, Marriott Cairo Hotel & Omar Khayyam Casino, in the Zamalek area, is the perfect destination for weekend getaways, vacations, and business travel. The twin towers of this landmark hotel rise 20 stories high and provide magnificent views of the Nile and six acres of palace gardens. with an upgraded outdoor heated swimming pool, in-house guests can enjoy their relaxing time around the pool bar. Kids can also enjoy their time in kids pool area ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Cairo Marriott Hotel & Omar Khayyam Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cairo Marriott Hotel And Omar Khayyam Casino
- Cairo Marriott Hotel & Omar Khayyam Cairo
- Marriott Cairo