After 10 nights in the Marriott, I love the location in Zamalek by the Nile. I love the gardens and pool. But the food is average and the service slow. The rooms are also pretty expensive. One big advantage is the wifi is super fast, though like everything in the hotel, not cheap. There's a $12 daily charge or weekly or monthly rate. But if you only need it in the lobby you can get 3 hours free.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Among premier Cairo, Egypt, hotels, Marriott Cairo Hotel & Omar Khayyam Casino, in the Zamalek area, is the perfect destination for weekend getaways, vacations, and business travel. The twin towers of this landmark hotel rise 20 stories high and provide magnificent views of the Nile and six acres of palace gardens. with an upgraded outdoor heated swimming pool, in-house guests can enjoy their relaxing time around the pool bar. Kids can also enjoy their time in kids pool area ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Prestigia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Agoda, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Cairo Marriott Hotel & Omar Khayyam Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cairo Marriott Hotel & Omar Khayyam Cairo
- Cairo Marriott Hotel And Omar Khayyam Casino
- Marriott Cairo