The Marriott is an excellent hotel in a safe location, on Zamalek Island, with good security arrangements. We had a large, well appointed, room and the staff were always polite and courteous. The buffet style breakfast was extensive and well presented. We did not rate the on-site restaurants highly but it was an easy stroll to any number of other restaurants. It is our first experience of being in an hotel, so big and complicated in layout, that a map of it was deemed to be neccessary!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Among the premier Cairo, Egypt, hotels, Marriott Cairo Hotel & Omar Khayyam Casino, in the Zamalek area, is the perfect destination for weekend getaways, vacations and business travel. The twin towers of this landmark hotel rise 20 stories high and provide magnificent views of the Nile and six acres of palace gardens. Dear valued guest, Please excuse us as we are closing our swimming pool for renovation to enhance our facilities and make your stay always more brilliant. closure will be from 08th of October 2016 till end of June 2017. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Prestigia, Travelocity, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Priceline, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Cairo Marriott Hotel & Omar Khayyam Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cairo Marriott Hotel & Omar Khayyam Cairo
- Cairo Marriott Hotel And Omar Khayyam Casino
- Marriott Cairo