The Cairo Marriott Hotel is a great place to stay in Cairo. The rooms are ok, nothing special, but the main building of the hotel (which is a palace built in the XIX century to host empress Eugenie) is just wonderful. The hotel has three or four restaurants and a couple of very nice bars. We tried the Egyptian retaurant in the garden and the food was nice. The service is very good: everyone speaks perfect English and the guest relations people are very helpful. They suggested to us nice restaurants and thing to do.
The breakfast is excellent, dont miss it. Also, the hotel has a very good location, in the center of Zamalek (nicest area in Cairo).
I reccomand it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Among premier Cairo, Egypt, hotels, Marriott Cairo Hotel & Omar Khayyam Casino, in the Zamalek area, is the perfect destination for weekend getaways, vacations, and business travel. The twin towers of this landmark hotel rise 20 stories high and provide magnificent views of the Nile and six acres of palace gardens. with an upgraded outdoor heated swimming pool, in-house guests can enjoy their relaxing time around the pool bar. Kids can also enjoy their time in kids pool area ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotwire, Prestigia, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Cairo Marriott Hotel & Omar Khayyam Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cairo Marriott Hotel And Omar Khayyam Casino
- Cairo Marriott Hotel & Omar Khayyam Cairo
- Marriott Cairo