Great hotel in Zamalek district. Certainly, the best of the two Marriotts we stayed in Egypt recently (other was at Sharm El Sheik). Attentive service, food was very good and an evening of drinks and canapes in the old billiard room of the palace was most enjoyable. Cairo is a very tough gig for tourists (or for anyone, for that matter) so this was quite an oasis; even the shopping was OK! Had a room with an impressive view of the river, even if at times one was peering through the polluted Cairo gloom!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Among the premier Cairo, Egypt, hotels, Marriott Cairo Hotel & Omar Khayyam Casino, in the Zamalek area, is the perfect destination for weekend getaways, vacations and business travel. The twin towers of this landmark hotel rise 20 stories high and provide magnificent views of the Nile and six acres of palace gardens. Dear valued guest, Please excuse us as we are closing our swimming pool for renovation to enhance our facilities and make your stay always more brilliant. closure will be from 08th of October 2016 till end of June 2017. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Prestigia, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Priceline, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Cairo Marriott Hotel & Omar Khayyam Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cairo Marriott Hotel & Omar Khayyam Cairo
- Cairo Marriott Hotel And Omar Khayyam Casino
- Marriott Cairo