Changed our usual Cairo hotel based on seeing their main building and gardens. These are great and seem to be the main reason the hotel hast 5 stars. Unfortunately the 1970's annexes on either side do not live up to these standards. My room had traces of thick dust on the edges, on the phone and hair drier, the bedsite phone did not work and the additional-charge internet connection was slow and kept cutting off.
The main reason why I like this hotel is that you are able to sit in the extensive gardens in the evening ater a long day (this should not be underrated!!) and sit on your balcony looking down on the Nile. However, if you don't plan on doing these things and rate the hotel purely on room quality, size, cleanliness, etc, Cairo Marriott falls significantly short of other hotels, such as Fairmont or others.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Among premier Cairo, Egypt hotels, Cairo Marriott Hotel & Omar Khayyam Casino sits in the Zamalek area and is the perfect destination for weekend getaways, vacations, and business travel. The twin towers of this landmark hotel in Cairo rise 20 stories high and provide magnificent views of the Nile and six acres of palace gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Agoda, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Cairo Marriott Hotel & Omar Khayyam Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cairo Marriott Hotel And Omar Khayyam Casino
- Cairo Marriott Hotel & Omar Khayyam Cairo
- Marriott Cairo