The hotel was once a palace, and has two wings, I stayed in the Gazera tower. A bit of a walk from the reception, but the porter takes care of your bags for you. The service was excellent, especially since I had forgotten to pack a comb, toothbrush and tooth paste. A call to the reception, and the staff promptly brought the items at no additional cost. The rooms have a balcony, and in the evenings, one can sit outside and enjoy the view of the Nile. There are a couple of floating restaurants just outside the hotel, it you want to get closer to River Nile. Overall, I enjoyed my stay, and the staff were very helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Among premier Cairo, Egypt, hotels, Marriott Cairo Hotel & Omar Khayyam Casino, in the Zamalek area, is the perfect destination for weekend getaways, vacations, and business travel. The twin towers of this landmark hotel rise 20 stories high and provide magnificent views of the Nile and six acres of palace gardens. with an upgraded outdoor heated swimming pool, in-house guests can enjoy their relaxing time around the pool bar. Kids can also enjoy their time in kids pool area ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cancelon, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Cairo Marriott Hotel & Omar Khayyam Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cairo Marriott Hotel And Omar Khayyam Casino
- Cairo Marriott Hotel & Omar Khayyam Cairo
- Marriott Cairo