Nice hotel, friendly staff, quiet room, cozy bed, all you need for a good relax and deep sleep. Still, this is Sofitel, so I was expecting more. The breakfast could be better and the service there could be faster and better with more initiative from the staff. Also, the room service employee tried to access the room during our sleep although the Do Not Disturb sign was hanged out. Overall, i find it the best choice in Maadi, but could be better.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just minutes from the city's most fascinating sites & ancient wonders, Holiday Inn Cairo Maadi Towers overlooks the majestic Nile River, with panoramic views of the great Giza pyramids. This stylish hotel offers the convenience of a professional business center with its own superb restaurants, conference rooms, ballroom, world-class casino, heated pool and more, 12 km from downtown, 30 min from the CICC and 45 minutes from the international airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Cancelon, IHG, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Cairo Maadi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel Cairo Maadi Towers Hotel Cairo
- Sofitel Cairo Maadi Hotel
- Cairo Sofitel