We had two adjacent rooms on the 12th floor.
When the sky is clear, you have a fantastic view at the pyramids of Gizeh and Sakkara!
The rooms were clean, but not very spacious, there is too much furniture in the room. The beds were fantastic. The bathroom clean and big enough. Breakfast is very good, they have a lot of variety.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just minutes from the city's most fascinating sites & ancient wonders, Holiday Inn Cairo Maadi Towers overlooks the majestic Nile River, with panoramic views of the great Giza pyramids. This stylish hotel offers the convenience of a professional business center with its own superb restaurants, conference rooms, ballroom, world-class casino, heated pool and more, 12 km from downtown, 30 min from the CICC and 45 minutes from the international airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Priceline, IHG, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Holiday Inn Cairo Maadi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel Cairo Maadi Towers Hotel Cairo
- Sofitel Cairo Maadi Hotel
- Cairo Sofitel