We didn't expect much as we just needed a room for a flight lay-over, so our expectations were not that high. When we entered the lobby there was a hub of activity with open bars, restaurants and a wedding in oneof the first rooms. It was definitely not peaceful; it had a feel of a Vegas hotel - mixing everything together.
-The hotel grounds and pool were attractive and clean.
- There was a safe in the room
- The room was the old, outdated and very unappealing. They shoved a sofa-bed (that was old and ugly and needed to be thrown out) beside the bed and there was barely any room to walk. The cabinets and drawers were 30 years old and looked like they belonged in an old cabin. The pictures on the wall were askew to their frames - it was like some horror show.
- Although the bathrooms were decent, the carpets were disgusting.
- Internet $15 us/hour
- The bed mattress was very old and hard, but frankly quite comfortable. Something bit me, I presume bed bugs.
- No water - can't drink out of tap, but no water supplied.
- Worst buffet breakfast in all of the hotels we visited in Egypt.More