“about the beauty of egypt”

Moustafa Egypt Tours
Ranked #29 of 307 Tours in Cairo
More attraction details
Owner description: Salam Alikom my lovely travellers. I am an English speaking tour guide and Egyptologist and I am the owner of Moustafa Egypt Tours. We have been organising tours all over Egypt since 2000. I love Egypt and can only tell you what is in my heart and share with you my love for this great land and its people. No matter how often you visit, there is always something new to see and discover. I don't know why this is, it's just the way things are in Egypt. As you drive through some of the busiest streets of Cairo towards Giza, you are surrounded on all sides by honking, bumper-to-bumper traffic, then suddenly without warning you see the Pyramids right before your eyes and you not only know where you are, you feel it too. It is the contrast between the old and new and the ease with which Egyptians bridge the gap that I find most amazing.We offer tours all over Egypt ... we also offer tailor made tours for Egypt.Welcome to Egypt, or in Arabic.... Ahllan fi Misr
Reviewed August 31, 2017

he was a great tour guide have a lot of information about the history He is an amazing guide with a real background of knowledge about ancient egypt. Thank you so much for that wonderful experience.

All reviews
"valley"
in 5 reviews
"nile"

Reviewed August 17, 2017

I have spent a beautiful day visiting pyramids at Giza with a such perfect guide Moustafa. I will never forget this beautiful trip.Thanks alot for a such amazing moments I have ever feel.

Tour Guide M, Owner at Moustafa Egypt Tours, responded to this reviewResponded August 21, 2017

Thank you very much for your review, I am waiting for you to come and visit us for a longer period of time.I was so happy to be your guide, and i look forward to your next visit !! ... Thanks again :)

Reviewed August 16, 2017 via mobile

Do not hesitate to use this guy , in one word he is excellent. His knowledge and service 5 star .from receiving from airport to return to airport was just wonderful. I would recommend him.

Reviewed August 16, 2017

We have had a great guided day tour with Moustafa.
He is an amazing guide with a real background of knowledge about ancient egypt.
Thank you so much for that wonderful experience.

See more reviews
Reviewed July 19, 2017 via mobile

We recently took a family vacation to Cairo and booked a tour with Moustafa Egypt Tours, from high recommendations of a friend. We were not disappointed! From the first moment, Moustafa made us very comfortable, and no detail was missed. He is a wonderful guide- highly knowledgeable and answered every question with ease. We were taken to some of the most amazing sites in the world. This is a trip our family will never forget, and we hope to return again to explore other magnificent areas with Moustafa. You will find in Moustafa a great friend and leave with Egypt in your soul. Thank you for everything!

Tour Guide M, Owner at Moustafa Egypt Tours, responded to this reviewResponded July 21, 2017