“Moustafa egypt tours day tours”

Moustafa Egypt Tours
Ranked #37 of 273 Tours in Cairo
More attraction details
Owner description: Salam Alikom my lovely travellers. I am an English speaking tour guide and Egyptologist and I am the owner of Moustafa Egypt Tours. We have been organising tours all over Egypt since 2000. I love Egypt and can only tell you what is in my heart and share with you my love for this great land and its people. No matter how often you visit, there is always something new to see and discover. I don't know why this is, it's just the way things are in Egypt. As you drive through some of the busiest streets of Cairo towards Giza, you are surrounded on all sides by honking, bumper-to-bumper traffic, then suddenly without warning you see the Pyramids right before your eyes and you not only know where you are, you feel it too. It is the contrast between the old and new and the ease with which Egyptians bridge the gap that I find most amazing.We offer tours all over Egypt ... we also offer tailor made tours for Egypt.Welcome to Egypt, or in Arabic.... Ahllan fi Misr
Reviewed December 19, 2013

when i go
every year to Egypt , i call Moustafa to set up a tour with him to the egyptian museum- giza pyramids- camel rides...i thought the giza pyramids show was so beautiful...at night the light show was incredible he has such knowledge of everything there...he is very personable and very helpful.he even takes me to grab something to eat..i can always count on him to give the best tours .wouldnt want anyone else to tour me...he is the best, and i feel safe with him when i go...i just wish more would come , because Egypt is safe, such loving people and great country

1  Thank iloveegypt
Tour Guide M, Owner at Moustafa Egypt Tours, responded to this reviewResponded December 22, 2013

Thank you very much for your review, I am waiting for you to come and visit us for a longer period of time.I was so happy to be your guide, and i look forward to your next visit !! ... Thanks again.

Reviewed December 18, 2013

Ok so I dont usually write reviews but I have to this time.
I found Moustafa Egypt tours on facebook, and he gave me a great impression because he seemed professional and trustworthy, with a lot of experience. I visited Egypt last month and as it was the first time for me there I wanted everything to be magical, and indeed it was. Having been in different countries, and having had different guides in the past, I know the importance of having a good one and Moustafa has truly lived up to my highest expectations, offering great service, caring for all the details and showing in it how much love and passion he puts into what he does. He is very patient and kind, yet very professional and punctual (which I saw its not common there), he definitely knows how to impress you in the best way and he pays close attention to the things you would like to see (not like some guides who just rush you through their own boring itinerary).
Also I found Egypt to be completely safe, despite all the warnings I heard before traveling, people is so kind you feel at home instantly. I can safely say that it was the most amazing trip I've ever had; my favorite part were the pyramids in Giza and the sphinx, where you completely must have your camera, comfortable clothing & closed shoes (because of the sand)... Also because of the rich history of Egypt I have to say having a guide is a must, in order to really enjoy so many things you dont want to miss (for example I got a full explanation of the meaning of all the statues in the rooms, the history, everything you can imagine, besides the cool pics), and for this purpose, I totally reccomend Moustafa Egypt tours. I completely look forward to come back on 2014 and take another tour, because this experience is unmatched for me and Egypt has soo much to see.

1  Thank Damonire

Reviewed December 14, 2013

Kind regards for my friends from Egypt and for you Moustafa ,the best guide I had the pleasure to meet ! The tour with Moustafa was fantastic and safe and for this i will like to thank you . I will recommend you to my friends from Italy and London and i hope soon they will contact you for a beautiful tour in Egypt ! Egypt is a beautiful country and worth visiting. I enjoyed Pyramids so much with Moustafa and i had great day tour and walking at Giza area was great and unforgettable... The best time ever! I will come back again to Egypt because is a part of my heart !
Egypt i miss you !

1  Thank mihaela1805
Tour Guide M, Owner at Moustafa Egypt Tours, responded to this reviewResponded December 15, 2013

Reviewed November 24, 2013

I want to tell all that Egypt is very safe to visit and that if you tour with Moustafa that you will have the best tour in all of Egypt!!! Thanks so much to my tour guide and now my friend Moustafa for making Egypt all the more beautiful and want to share this beautiful country with all travelers. Please contact Moustafa for the best guide in Egypt!!! Pyramids especially were the best!!!

1  Thank IVA
Tour Guide M, Owner at Moustafa Egypt Tours, responded to this reviewResponded December 1, 2013

Reviewed November 10, 2013

It was one of the best tours we had. We miss the pyramids as well as the very interesting Egyptian Museum with its amazing statues. A very gratefull Thank you to our tourguide Moustafa who did a very good job and showed us around very well in Cairo. He did his utmost support to us. If we come back we will ask Moustafa again. Our vacation in Egypt was safe we had no problems to travel around. We will come back again to Egypt as soon as possible. Egypt we miss you.

1  Thank barbara1592013
Tour Guide M, Owner at Moustafa Egypt Tours, responded to this reviewResponded November 11, 2013