“In Egypt with Moustafa!!”

Moustafa Egypt Tours
Ranked #39 of 286 Tours in Cairo
More attraction details
Owner description: Salam Alikom my lovely travellers. I am an English speaking tour guide and Egyptologist and I am the owner of Moustafa Egypt Tours. We have been organising tours all over Egypt since 2000. I love Egypt and can only tell you what is in my heart and share with you my love for this great land and its people. No matter how often you visit, there is always something new to see and discover. I don't know why this is, it's just the way things are in Egypt. As you drive through some of the busiest streets of Cairo towards Giza, you are surrounded on all sides by honking, bumper-to-bumper traffic, then suddenly without warning you see the Pyramids right before your eyes and you not only know where you are, you feel it too. It is the contrast between the old and new and the ease with which Egyptians bridge the gap that I find most amazing.We offer tours all over Egypt ... we also offer tailor made tours for Egypt.Welcome to Egypt, or in Arabic.... Ahllan fi Misr
Reviewed October 23, 2012

I thank Moustafa from the bottom of my heart for sharing his love, experiences and deep knowledge and understanding of Egypt, its people and lovely places; his tour was exceptional and he touched on all the important sightseeing areas and was full of energy and excitement and made our trip with him most memorable and we made the most , if not more, of the time we had there!! He made us laugh, take pictures wherever possible, made us understand and feel Egypt and its past..and though the time was short.. I felt I was there for longer! He looked after us so well throughout the trip- ensuring we were comfortable, had eaten- and shopped!! I pray we meet him soon to share more lovely experiences in Egypt- I would definitely recommend him as the perfect guide and friend in Egypt; such lovely people are hard to come by!! Thanks Moustafa for everything! We had an amazing time with you

2  Thank Satinder K
Tour Guide M, Owner at Moustafa Egypt Tours, responded to this reviewResponded October 29, 2012

Thank you very much for your great comment and for giving me the opportunity to show you my lovely Egypt .. I was so happy to be your guide , I look forward to your next visit !

All reviews
in 149 reviews
"land"
in 11 reviews

Reviewed October 14, 2012

From the moment we met Moustafa at the Port of Alexandria it was obvious that we had chosen an outstanding tour guide. During the 3 hour drive to Cairo, Moustafa shared with us his love and understanding of Egypt, its people, culture and history. That alone was worth the price of the tour. We first visited the Egyptian Museum in Cairo. Moustafa, realizing our time limitation, prioritized our viewing so that we would have time to appreciate what we we saw. A stop at the Market Place introduced us to the Egyptian people and their daily life. As the rich and deep color of the late afternoon sun was settling over Giza we saw the Pyramids and the Sphinx. What a memory!

2  Thank gall0r0j0

Reviewed October 11, 2012

We really enjoyed our tour with Moustafa. He's fun, interesting and very enthusiastic. Wouldn't hesitate in recommending him as a guide.

Tour Guide M, Owner at Moustafa Egypt Tours, responded to this reviewResponded October 14, 2012

Reviewed October 9, 2012

Last month i had a wonderful trip in Cairo guided by Moustafa.
Moustafa has shown me the main touristics places near Cairo,the museum the great pyramides, the sphinx , Memphis Sakkara.... and he has shown me the real egyptian life
It was wonderful to be in the streets with egyptian people, try to talk with them
People there are a treasure that we sadly can’t be able to discover with the classical tours
“shokran ya moustafa”, i have really enjoyed my trip with him, he his helpful and friendly, really a great tour guide, if i want to make another tour i will not hesitate to contact him again and again.

3  Thank neferhathor