“Moustafa is the reason my trip was so wonderful!”

Moustafa Egypt Tours
Ranked #34 of 274 Tours in Cairo
More attraction details
Owner description: Salam Alikom my lovely travellers. I am an English speaking tour guide and Egyptologist and I am the owner of Moustafa Egypt Tours. We have been organising tours all over Egypt since 2000. I love Egypt and can only tell you what is in my heart and share with you my love for this great land and its people. No matter how often you visit, there is always something new to see and discover. I don't know why this is, it's just the way things are in Egypt. As you drive through some of the busiest streets of Cairo towards Giza, you are surrounded on all sides by honking, bumper-to-bumper traffic, then suddenly without warning you see the Pyramids right before your eyes and you not only know where you are, you feel it too. It is the contrast between the old and new and the ease with which Egyptians bridge the gap that I find most amazing.We offer tours all over Egypt ... we also offer tailor made tours for Egypt.Welcome to Egypt, or in Arabic.... Ahllan fi Misr
Reviewed May 12, 2012

I took a four day tour with Moustafa and every day was a new adventure! We saw the pyramids in Giza, took a tour on the Nile, went to visit Alexandria and much more! Moustafa had a smile on every day during our trip and he was always making sure that we were enjoying ourselves. He has connections with many people so we got to see some parts of the pyramids that were restricted. Moustafa is not only a fun and positive tour guide but he is also very knowledgeable. He has the answers to many questions and his extensive knowledge will make your trip even more valuable and memorable. I hope to one day visit Egypt again, and when I do, Moustafa will be the first person I call! Thanks Moustafa!

Tour Guide M, Owner at Moustafa Egypt Tours, responded to this reviewResponded June 6, 2012

Thank you , Iris you are a good person and i really miss you all ,i had best days too and i am so glad that you had a great time in Egypt I look forward to your next visit ... pass my salam to all :) Thanks again :)

There are newer reviews for Moustafa Egypt Tours

Reviewed May 11, 2012

I was happy to meet Moustafa in Egypt in the summer of 2010. He was so knowledgeable during the tour and arranged everything without fail. He was able to assist me again by sending me info for a honeymoon package that was very well within my budget. If you ever need a great Egypt experience, I would highly recommend Moustafa of Egypt Tours.

Thank you for your wonderful comment and i am so glad that you had a great time in Egypt the cradle of civilization .. Mark I look forward to your next visit ... :)

Reviewed May 11, 2012

My friend and I were first time travelers to Egypt. We are both in our late 20's.
Moustafa was our guide while we were there. He is fantastic, friendly, helpful and full of information about everything Egyptian!
He made us feel welcome in a different country and taught us about customs and showed us a great time, he also made us feel safe! which for me as a woman was really important. He would stop people from constantly pestering us, which we didn't realize was a problem until we were there and could see other tourists without a 'Moustafa' being harassed. Hes a great guide and he comes highly recommended. !!!!!!

Tour Guide M, Owner at Moustafa Egypt Tours, responded to this reviewResponded August 26, 2012

Thank you for your wonderful comment and i am so glad that you had a great time in Egypt the cradle of civilization and i look forward to your next visit !! ..

Reviewed May 10, 2012

we decided to come to visit Egypt on a shore excursion and we booked Moustafa through the internet and was one of best tour we had in our life , Mr Moustafa is a person of versatile knowledge of ancient egyptian culture and history.but a very few people have got the capacity to distribute the knowledge to others .he is one of those who is able to give the inner thoughts of his own culture to others like us.it helped us to get into the egyptian history which is very rare to get when you are in a new country i highly recommend his service you can call him or email him ...002 01002870049 or egypttours2000@gmail.com ..
Your Indian friend Naser and sabrina
thank you very much and wishes from lebanon

Thank you very much for your review, I am waiting for you to come and visit us for a longer period of time.I was so happy to be your guide throughout your day , and i look forward to your next visit!! ... Thanks again

Reviewed May 9, 2012

I booked my tour with Egypt tours online and Moustafa arranged everything for us and was very helpful and efficient ..thank you for the most memorable day at giza pyramids and trip to Alexandria. We certainly miss Egypt.
Email Moustafa and he will arrange and guide you and you will have the best tour of your life...
His email egypttours2000@gmail.com
.. miss you ...we will definitely be back soon!!

Thank you very much for your Review , I am waiting for you to come and visit us for a longer period of time.I was so happy to be your guide throughout your visit, and i look forward to your next visit !! i miss you My Friend ....