“cupcakes are my home”

Crumbs Cupcakes & More
Ranked #775 of 4,253 Restaurants in Cairo
Reviewed June 25, 2014

the best cupcake maker ever , i just love the creation and the ideas that they supply , the nutella usage kills me .

Reviewed June 14, 2014

Visited twice today on our visit to York
Was impressed with the seating area outside as we have a dog the staff were friendly too they fetched a bowl for our dog to have a drink.
On our first visit in the morning we just had a drink but in the afternoon me my daughter and husband had a cupcake we all enjoyed them I had a chocolate orange it's the best I have tasted my daughter had red velvet and my husband had all american cupcake.
Will visit here again on our next visit it's well recommended

Reviewed May 30, 2014

Although it does not offer very creative flavors ( just the classic ones), Crumbs cakes are simply amazing. The cake is very moist and delicious, and the frosting is just right. I tried the Maadi branch only, and I found the stuff very friendly and nice.

Reviewed July 12, 2013

So, there are different types of places that sell cupcakes. Crumbs is a place for those with sensitive and more sophisticated taste buds. The actual quality of the cake is great, which is not the case at most places. The icing is good but leaves a lot of room for improvement. I would highly recommend:
Chocolate Mint (my favorite!), Carrot, Monkey Business, Ferroro Roche, Raspberry White Chocolate and some of the ginger things.

Reviewed May 27, 2013

A small place on Road 9, which is often neglected for its more "in" (and more epensive) neighbour.
These cupcakes are a lot better and cheaper too.
(addictive)