“Excellent Service / Highly recommended”

Pro Tours Egypt - Day Tours
Ranked #127 of 289 Tours in Cairo
More attraction details
Owner description: Pro Tours is Your local land operator in Egypt, one of the renowned companies in Egypt.Established in 1998 and affiliated to Orascom Hotel Holding (OHH).We are handling incoming FIT (individual travelers), groups, incentives and conferences and also specialized in tailor made packages on request.Own a fleet of diversified vehicles from: limousine cars to buses (12 to 25 seats).Pro Tours historical background is well known to our guests and tourism suppliers.
Reviewed January 30, 2013

We recently travelled to Hurghada. Protours provided our transfers to and from our hotel and the airport. I can quite honestly say, the driver was very polite, punctual, courteous and was a pleasure to deal with.
Highly recommended

1  Thank RussC69

Reviewed January 2, 2013

Pro Tours Company was very easy and responsive to deal with through the internet.

We had an excellent tour from the "Meet and Greet" at Cairo Airport with expedited formalities to the similarly smooth departure . Not a detail was forgotten.

We spent 2 days in Cairo, flew to Aswan for a visit to Abu Simbel and then on the Nile in the Crown Empress to Luxour visiting highlights on the way. The Crown Empress was certainly 4 Star as the food and service were excellent.

Our Guides were personable and well informed and made every effort to make us feel welcome and comfortable. They did not hesitate to adjust our programme to meet our interests.

We chose the Sleeper Train from Luxour to Cairo but would not recommend it because the ride is uncomfortable.

All in all we would recommend this particular tour and Pro Tours Company.

Tom and Fran

Reviewed December 23, 2012

Very nice trip and great value for money. Any slight problems were taken care of with no fuss and I would certainly recommend this company to anyone.

1  Thank Bob F
Reviewed September 27, 2012

We booked this trip online just before we went away. They were very quick to respond and wanted to be paid up front by card.

The day before we were due to go I was really poorly with a stomach bug and I was concerned I wouldn't be able to go so we contacted Pro-tours the night before and let them know. We were due to be picked up the following evening. They were polite but said although I was poorly their policy was not to refund for last minute cancellations.

Luckily I felt a lot better the next day so we were able to go.

We were picked up from our hotel in a small mini bus at 19:40 and then driven to a slightly bigger bus where we changed. We reached the Israeli border at midnight. It took three hours to get across the border because of Israeli security. About 3am we boarded a large coach. We were the only English on the coach. The rest were German, Dutch and Hungarian. During the journey there were two translators. One English and one German. The German translator talked a lot longer and seemed to be talking a lot more about the politics and history of the country. Unfortunately the English translator didn't talk anywhere near as much on the coach which was a shame.
Out on foot, the English translator was a lot better and had more to say and it was very good. Jerusalem is a fascinating place and really worth it! We then went to Bethlehem and the Dead Sea. There is a lot to see in Jerusalem and really one day only gives you a taste. It was impossible to see everything! We got back around 2.30am the following morning.

It is a very long day and the security getting into Israel is frustrating but I'm glad we did it!

3  Thank Emma M
See more reviews
Reviewed August 26, 2012 via mobile

Be careful,our Quad experience went like this:
Agents took our money then left us in Quad centre.
After ages it turned out we didn't have a booking or we were 90 minutes early ( we never really found out )
Hot and bothered and fed up with the run around 2 hours into our experience I demanded my money back.
An hour later after having to ask the Quad centre for support it was shoved back in my hand and we were abandoned again, or so I thought.
On the Taxi ride back to our Hotel the Agent gave chase. Flashing lights,screaming at the driver to stop. rubbing his fingers together,we assume because once we were away from the Quad centre he was going to demand we pay for the cancelled trip. He was swerving infront of us and eventually blocked our path. The Taxi driver,so concerned got a tyre wrench out of his Glover box as a weapon and drove over the central reservation to take us back to the Quad centre,chased once more by the Protours agent. At the centre a near fight broke out between the Protours agent,the Taxi driver and the Quad centre staff and me. By this time my Wife was in tears and the Quad centre Manager so concerned he accompaniedus back to our Hotel after he had gotten rid of the Protours agent.
I complained,as you'd expect,initially the response was that it wad all my fault for cancelling and I was lucky to even get a refund. Now they've offered me a free trip. Hilarious, I wont go anywhere near this Company ever again. If you'd like conformation of this I'd be happy to send you copies of emails or you could contact Blue Sky in Egypt to verify.
All I've said is true,I wouldn't waste so much time typing it up otherwise and yes too right I'm angry!

8  Thank Padidivr