“Tragedy Experience” 1 of 5 bubbles

Black Rock Restaurant
Ranked #769 of 4,143 Restaurants in Cairo
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Description: terrace lounge at first glance looks nothing like one would imagine. Although in an ideal location, directly across aquarium grotto garden, in a truly nice area, its shinny a black and gold palette fills most of the wall space- with a fully gold wall taking up the most of the restaurant- as well as smaller details, such as the gold menu. The chairs that almost shine in their velvet upholstery complete the somewhat overly flamboyant design. Cook on the Stone is simply the best way to enjoy your Steak, chicken, prawns, salmon, tuna.... Etc , there really is no better, healthier way to eat. The dry, searing cooking process means that all the natural flavor remains trapped inside your food, resulting in a meal that is cooked exactly as you like with every mouthful enjoyed piping hot as if it were the first.
Vancouver, Canada
“Tragedy Experience”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 16, 2012

The only good thing is this place is ease of car parking during week end!! When I went there I went for delicious food, but I found is a new idea “Hot Rock” actually I tried these 5 years ago in KSA!
When you get the menu, you will be shocked that there is only 1 side dish along with main course!! Steak there cost 170 L.E. And it is smaller than your hand palm… it is ridiculous experience.. DON’T GO.

• Visited November 2012
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles

Giza, Egypt
“Very Good Experience & Very Tasty Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 24, 2012

We were celebrating a friends birthday and we thought why not try this new place. The idea of having your Steak on a hot granite rock that stays hot through out the meal was brilliant. I loved the experience and enjoyed my steak very much. Give it a shot, you won't regret it.

• Visited June 2012
“Tasty steak”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 2, 2012

Amazing tasty food , it was outstanding dinner,realy I want to go there again when I come back to cairo

Cairo, Al Qahirah, Egypt
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“nice one”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 28, 2012

it was really a great experience, you make your steak by your self and how you like it , for me it was really good because i like it well done, we did enjoy me and my wife diffidently i will go again

• Visited March 2012
1 Thank Tarek B
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“High quality food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 27, 2012

Realy it's first time to me in Egypt It was somthing diffrant thrvfood was too tasty I could not imagen that I can have such qualty like this I will go again befor I leave

1 Thank Fady345