“Tastey Food”

Cuisines: International
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Buffet, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Buffet, Reservations
Reviewed July 11, 2014

Although it's well known that all restaurants turn to mass production and bad quality in Ramadan; this restaurant had a high quality food when I went their for breakfast in Ramadan.

They had a very good: Fatta, Steak, Salads and Desert (Mango Kunafa).

Trevor S, Manager at Windows Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded July 14, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your nice experience in "Windows" on TripAdvisor. It is always very rewarding when we receive nice comments as such from our honored guests.

Our aim is to consistently provide our guests with the highest level of service and best products they deserve and we are very glad we met your expectations and made your visit enjoyable and worth it.

Thanks again and looking forward to welcoming you soon to "Windows" at Holiday Inn Cairo Citystars.

Kind Regards,
Trevor Stevens
EAM i/c of F&B
IHG Citystars

Reviewed May 22, 2014

I had a great time here in this restaurant. I came in a business trip so my breakfast was the only dailight meal and the best indeed. I had some complains with the coffee and I could not believe how they handled it. The greatest staff I ever seen.
Since, every single morning I get the same service routine. Although it is selfservice; once they detected my favorites .. the second I sit I have at least five employees serving me with the best attitude; the kind anyone would need , especially when overwhelmed with the business and all.
Was the greatest stop for me and the greatest people and place to start my week days.
I will come back :)

Food and Bevera... M, Manager at Windows Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded May 27, 2014

Dear Roxy,

Thank you for sharing your nice experience in "Windows" restaurant on TripAdvisor. It is always very rewarding when we receive nice comments as such from our honored guests,

"Windows" aim is to consistently provide our guests with the best service and products expected from our Brand and we are very glad we achieved our target and made your stay enjoyable and memorable.

Your feedback has been shared with all concerned staff at "Windows" as a reinforcement to them to continue their efforts to make it a leader in excellence.

Looking forward to welcoming you soon again to "Windows" at Holiday Inn Cairo Citystars.

Reviewed May 22, 2014

I found here excellent services and excellent food more than I have ever expect , the way of introducing the food and way of taking the order, follow up of supervizer , all was amazing Thank you

Dear Samir,

Reviewed May 21, 2014

very good hospitality from the staff

great taste of food

clean tables and all places in the resturant

speedy service always

1  Thank atef y

Dear Atef,

Kind Regards,

Reviewed May 21, 2014 via mobile

Place is really nice. I enjoyed time at windows cairo. I strongly recommend the place for my friends.

1  Thank Mutwakil A