“Unforgettable trip with Lonely Egypt!”

Lonely Egypt - Day Tours
Ranked #65 of 307 Tours in Cairo
More attraction details
Owner description: Your local tour operator in Egypt, specializes in designing private Egypt tours for families with children, friends, incentives, tailor made packages. We are offer top level holidays for a reasonable price & for your comfort payment online. we have handling all type of Packages & Services all Over Egypt Such as Hotel Reservation , Cruises , Train Tickets , Transportation , Flights Ticket , Guided Tours , Classical , Beaches , Desert Safari , Diving , Fishing Safari on Lake Nasser , Incentives , Conferences. As we have more than 25 Years of Experience in Tourism & Packages Tours . So Glad to offer You this Long time Experience in Our Service & Packages.
Reviewed January 6, 2017 via mobile

I would like to say thank you for the fantastic experience provided by Lonely Egypt in organizing my first visit to Egypt! From the moment my friend and I arrived at the airport to the moment we took off, Amr gave us all the attention we needed. He made us feel safe and secured the best service he could offer in terms of hotels, accommodation, cars, and transportation. Our Nile cruise on a five star ship was unforgettable! We enjoyed every second of it; the meals were fantastic! Of course, the sights, the temples and the pyramids are just an extraordinary experience. In this regard, our tour guide, Amir, was the best I ever had. His knowledge and passion about history were pure joy! I'm an university professor and I was thrilled to find in Amir a fellow intellectual. My experience with tour guides so far has been such that I expected average knowledge and mediocre English. Amir made me reconsider it all: his English presentation skills were impressive and his depth and expertise in Egyptology and beyond were amazing. The guy is a gem! Also, truly kind and flexible with all our needs... tourists demand patience...a lot, at timesWe all became friends by the end of the tour, a personal connection I cherish and I never had with other guides before. Amr and Amir, shukran! You made it an unforgettable trip to a most remarkable country: Egypt!

Reviewed January 11, 2016 via mobile

First of all I wish amr (the genius tour operator ) and (Amir the more professional guide ) all the best and successful business and I wish Egypt to get well soon
I usually when I go to Egypt with my gf or my friends diffrent nationalities I book through them everything even if going out for dinning or to choose for a nice places like this time. Take us to a nice place in old Cairo called the religious complex Really it was very valuable place ( mosque &the hanging church & other's bueatiful churches + Jewish synagogue ) ! In one place

And the ((((red pyramid )))) you have to goooooo specially with Amir :)))) really all of us were just listening and watching , some of us was the first to know about this one !!!!

My gf was lucky to go inside this pyramid was a dream for her lol

Really very good organization and great prices according to the excellent service !

Amir his timing is English not Egyptian time :)) always early a few minutes !

Transportation always clean , aircond and polite drivers.

Actually my friends were dreaming to visit Egypt and the pyramids and valley of the kings in luxor and we were lucky to visit all of this nice places even the tomb of king tut ankh amoun tomb :)))))) and karnak temple but my advice leave a full day for this temple because a massive place and you will fall in love with this place ;)

And really. I would love to thank you guys for everything and amr specially for his passion because of our requests :p

Thank you so much Amir and see you next March will go to the white desert with Czech group :p be ready ;)

Reviewed November 6, 2015

Amr Awad was terrific in setting up the tour, allowing us some flexibility in scheduling our days and assisting us in reorganizing hotel accommodation.
Amir Ibrahim was the perfect 'Egyptologist' guide. He was enthusiastic and incredibly informative as we visited the many sites of Cairo. He did a great job in placing the various sites into the historical Egyptian context. In two days he showed us the best of Cairo. Thank you both!

Reviewed November 1, 2015

I have visited egypt recently with a group of my friends after we had arranged all details of our tour with lonely egypt beforehand ,we had great time thanks to the impeccable service provided by amr and amir they were both very professional in handling every aspect of our tour thank you guys for the wonderful experience and hope to see you soon