Lonely Egypt - Day Tours
Review Highlights
An American in Egypt

The tours and the guides cannot be better than what I did with Amr and Amir. Cairo, Giza, Old... read more

Reviewed August 22, 2018
Roger M
Locust Valley, New York
via mobile
Unforgettable travel experience with Lonely Egypt!!!

First and foremost I would like to congratulate Messrs Amr Awad and Amir Ibrahim for a job well... read more

Reviewed July 16, 2018
cbasinillo
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

All reviews day tour awad knowledge sites egypt culture giza mr
Reviewed November 1, 2015

I have visited egypt recently with a group of my friends after we had arranged all details of our tour with lonely egypt beforehand ,we had great time thanks to the impeccable service provided by amr and amir they were both very professional in handling every aspect of our tour thank you guys for the wonderful experience and hope to see you soon

Reviewed October 26, 2015

I spent a fantastic few days with Amr and Amir in Cairo. They set out an excellent itinerary, and showed me many cool places in the city that I would not have discovered on my own. They are both very friendly and went out of their way to make sure that I enjoyed my trip.
In particular, Amr made the airport arrival and departure procedures a breeze, and Amir was amazingly knowledgeably about every aspect of Egyptian history.
I will definitely travel with Lonely Egypt the next time I have a chance to visit Cairo.

Reviewed October 22, 2015

Would definitely recommend Lonely Egypt team, particularly Amr if you are wanting to arrange a short or longer stay in Egypt. Amr is the ultimate professional in his approach and will work with your requirements, but is also willing to give helpful suggestions to facilitate your itinerary planning, with a realistic opinion of what you can accomplish in the time (taking into account the traval need to get from place to place). Emails are responded to promptly, allowing you to sort things out in a short time frame with no delays.
We have just had a wonderful two days in Cairo and saw all we wanted. We felt safe and well looked after by a team who cared about our experience. The guides chosen by the team are well informed and enthusiastic not only in terms of the ancient history of Egypt, but also the religious and political evolution of this fascinating country. The whole team genuinely care about the quality of your experience.
This is the second time we have used them and feel sure we will be using them again. Last time was equally as good when we spent about 10 days visiting Luxor and Aswan as well as Cairo. We had the consistency of the same excellent guides throughout (Amir and Moustafa) who travelled with us which was a great bonus.
Just look at the other reviews and you'll see a commong theme which says it all. You won't be disappointed. Thank you once again guys and will be in touch next time we need something

Reviewed October 13, 2015

Amr Zenz and Lonely Egypt are the best of the best. For me, one of the most difficult parts about planning a trip to a place like Egypt is finding a tour operator that is trustworthy, personable, accessible, and experienced. Amr is all of that and more. I have been to Egypt several times, and plan to return again, and will no doubt use Amr every time...and of course would recommend him to anyone planning a trip. He is one of the nicest people you will meet (we continue to be friends long after my last visit to Egypt) and I would trust him with my life! He knows his country inside and out in every regard...from the ancient sites to having a good time in Cairo...it is all available through Amr. His flexibility is astounding...and will design any trip, to any destination, you may want. He figures it out, and is there for you in every regard. Hands down...this is the best...

Reviewed August 23, 2015

I cannot commend Amr and his Lonely Egypt team enough.

He listened to what we were interested in and were hoping to get out of our time in Egypt.
He went out of his way to make our time there all that we had hoped for, and more. (We had our bucket list and Amr suggested we consider a few that weren't on our list, as our time in Egypt did lend itself to it).

What a treasure. Every box was ticked.

The Egyptologists were extremely knowledgeable, friendly (readily shared advice and information about Egypt, it's culture and customs), attentive and certainly went out of their way to make our time in Egypt very special.

We had great tours of Cairo and all the attractions there, toured the beautiful Alexandria and an amazing 4 day Nile Cruise. Everything was organised perfectly and professionally, and Amr managed to do this well within our budget.

For professional and excellent service, for a more personal touch and tailor made tours Amr and the Lonely Egypt team are tops.

We would and do certainly recommend Lonely Egypt Tours