“Awesome tour operators”

Lonely Egypt - Day Tours
Ranked #65 of 270 Tours in Cairo
More attraction details
Owner description: Your local tour operator in Egypt, specializes in designing private Egypt tours for families with children, friends, incentives, tailor made packages. We are offer top level holidays for a reasonable price & for your comfort payment online. we have handling all type of Packages & Services all Over Egypt Such as Hotel Reservation , Cruises , Train Tickets , Transportation , Flights Ticket , Guided Tours , Classical , Beaches , Desert Safari , Diving , Fishing Safari on Lake Nasser , Incentives , Conferences. As we have more than 25 Years of Experience in Tourism & Packages Tours . So Glad to offer You this Long time Experience in Our Service & Packages.
New York City, New York
“Awesome tour operators”
Reviewed February 16, 2014

HI! I brought 15 college student on a study abroad trip and utilized Lonely Egypt's services. They did not disappoint!! Amr was great and we are friends to this day. They really are full of great historical knowledge and are super friendly!

Visited March 2013

• Polish first
  • Turkish first
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Best Tour Guide Ever”
Reviewed November 19, 2013

It was a fantastic holiday and the tour guide was excellent, he have a vast knowledge and friendly and help us with cost effective on tour, thanks once again to Mohammed Meligy.

Visited June 2013
Pretoria, South Africa
“Best tour Guide Ever”
Reviewed November 9, 2013

A friend from Egypt recommend Lonely Tours. Thanks to his recommendation we (a group of 7) used Lonely Tours. They accommodate our every need at very reasonable price. The guide have a vast knowledge of Egypt and presented the info in a very interesting and easy to listen way.

Thanks again for making our trip to Egypt a memorable one!

Visited June 2013
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Dreams became Reality”
Reviewed October 19, 2013 via mobile

I’ve just come back from my travels across Egypt. Cairo, especially the Pyramids, has interested me since I was a little child. I have read many books and watched many documentaries about the Pyramids and Cairo. I thought I possessed really good knowledge of Ancient Egypt - until I met Amir. Thank you, Amir so much for sharing your knowledge with us. Listening to you talking about the history of Egypt was the best history lesson I have ever had! I have travelled to many places and I have never met a tour guide with such passion and knowledge as you, Amir. I spent two days in Cairo and you made it the most unforgettable experience of our lives. When you took me inside of the Pyramid, it made a girl’s dream come true. experience soon on my n ex hoping to see you soon on my next trip to Cairo.

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“2 unforgettable days in Cairo”
Reviewed October 9, 2013

I visited Cairo for the first time with my 2 friends. We were spending just 2 days in this hectic city and were eager to get the most out of our visit. Amir met us and gently took charge, guiding us through all of the main sights and experiences that this vibrant city has to offer. Although the city was being prepared for the 6th October demonstration, at no point did we feel unsafe.
Amir has an encyclopaedic knowledge of Egyptian history and could answer any questions we posed. He seemed to understand what we needed and wanted without us having to say and his English is better than mine and I'm a native speaker !
I cannot recommend Lonely Egypt highly enough. If you are visiting Cairo you must contact Amir as you will certainly be in safe hands..

Visited October 2013