“Amazing Trip with Lonely Egypt”

Lonely Egypt - Day Tours
Ranked #70 of 272 Tours in Cairo
More attraction details
Owner description: Your local tour operator in Egypt, specializes in designing private Egypt tours for families with children, friends, incentives, tailor made packages. We are offer top level holidays for a reasonable price & for your comfort payment online. we have handling all type of Packages & Services all Over Egypt Such as Hotel Reservation , Cruises , Train Tickets , Transportation , Flights Ticket , Guided Tours , Classical , Beaches , Desert Safari , Diving , Fishing Safari on Lake Nasser , Incentives , Conferences. As we have more than 25 Years of Experience in Tourism & Packages Tours . So Glad to offer You this Long time Experience in Our Service & Packages.
Al Khobar, Saudi Arabia
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Amazing Trip with Lonely Egypt”
Reviewed November 3, 2012

The Lonely Egypt tour operator we had was Amr Zenz. He was amazing from my very first email weeks ago until the moment he dropped us off on our last day in Cairo. He picked us up from the airport and organized our visa issues. Amr and his colleagues were very organized, polite, educated and funny. They knew the best places to take us and best times to go and most importantly, my family felt safe and secured.
Amr handled everything about our stay in Cairo. Tickets to all the attractions, lunch...you name it, he had it covered. I've traveled to many places and this was one of the best tour companies I have encountered. We had a wonderful trip with memories that will last a life time. We will be using Lonely Egypt again when we return one day to see the rest of the amazing country. Thank you Lonely Egypt for providing first class, highly professional service. We will definitely recommend your to our families and friends.

Visited December 2011

• Polish first
  • Turkish first
New York, New York, United States
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Amazing sights, exceptional service, and very informative tour!”
Reviewed October 21, 2012

Lonely Egypt tours provided us exceptional service. Amr was right outside of our gate when we landed and simply took over from there. We picked up our tour guide Amir, who as an Egpytologist, has an encyclopedia of information. He can talk for hours about Egyptian culture, trends, and political trends to keep you busy the entire time. Everything from the pyramids and the camel rides to the tour of the Egyptian museum was outstanding. We did a day trip to Alexandria which is a total of 5 hours round-trip one day (amazing driver, quite fast), which was great but would have liked more time in Cairo instead (something to think about when planning your days with the tour). The transfers and pick-up times were so punctual, the Nile cruise was a must see attraction, and the Sound and Laser Show was a great way to end our three day trip. Any accommodation you want Amr can tailor your trip for the right price. He is extremely reasonable and just a pleasure to work with. Can't wait to see the tour group again!

Visited October 2012
Cairo, Al Qahirah, Egypt
“Life changing experience”
Reviewed October 18, 2012

It was a fantastic stay, even though it was not my first time, but sure it was my best experience in Egypt. Going to Egypt has changed me completely. It gives you a whole new aspect of live.
I didn't have any problem. the guys in this agency helped me in everything, starting from my visa requirements, to buying my souvenirs . I think I'll always remember this stay as one of the best times in my life

Visited November 2011
milano
“best tour in my life il migliore giro nella vita mia”
Reviewed October 4, 2012

iv been to egypt after passing by hard time in my life and loosing work and girl friend in the same time but my trip to egypt helped me alot to move on with my life and also many thanks to my tour leader amr who was so healpful and patient and i found egyptian good people..... great trip great country and geat agent grazie tutti

Visited June 2012
West Orange, New Jersey
“Our Trip to Egypt”
Reviewed May 6, 2012

I arrived with my family Cairo International Airport and Amr Awad was waiting for us and took care of our visa and immigration related issues in very early in the morning hours. He was with us all the time when we are in Cairo. He has arranged nice hotels for us. Our rest of the Egypt vacation was so memorable including our Nile Cruise. He has arranged out our itinerary in Egypt, very very well and so we did not have to do anything. He took us to nice restaurants as well. He is very reliable and I will strongly recommend his travel arrangement

Visited August 2011