I have taken short (2-3 day) private tours before but Tour Egypt surpassed my expectations for some very good reasons:
1. They arrived on time; every time.
2. Tour leader, Radwan met me on the airside of immigration taking all the pain out of my visa-on-arrival.
3. Entertainment on the Nile cruise was better than feared: band, male and female singers, belly dancer and the most remarkable, non-traditional Dervish dancer (Sufi whirler) who stole the show.
4. I had a short itinerary and Tour Egypt kept the pace up so that I missed nothing; changing the itinerary as my guide, Alfred came to know my interests better.
5. Lunch at the Fish Market in Alexandria – excellent!
6. Friendly, respectful people staff.
7. Did I mention that they arrived on time; every time?
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.