“Lived up to the promise”

Tour Egypt - Day Tours
Ranked #55 of 268 Tours in Cairo
More attraction details
Owner description: Tour Egypt is a Tour company established since 1996, based in Egypt and with an office in the United States. We provide a range of travel services including Day Tours, privately customized for you. Our most famous Day Tours include Day Tour Giza, Day Tour City in Cairo, and an over day in Alexandria. We offer reliable and high quality services including an Egyptologist guide - fluent English speaker, Lunch and Mineral Water. Day Tours Info: Day Tour Giza includes: the Great Pyramids and the Sphinx, Saqqara, Memphis, camel and/or horse riding.Day Tour City includes: the Egyptian Museum, Mohamed Aly Citadel, and Old Cairo Area.Alexandria over day includes: Pompey’s Pillar, Roman Theatre, Montaza Gardens, Alexandria Library, Catacomb of Kom el Shuqaffa and Qayet Bay Citadel View. The tour starts at 6 AM and ends at approximately 8 PM
Doha, Qatar
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“Lived up to the promise”
Reviewed December 27, 2013

I have taken short (2-3 day) private tours before but Tour Egypt surpassed my expectations for some very good reasons:
1. They arrived on time; every time.
2. Tour leader, Radwan met me on the airside of immigration taking all the pain out of my visa-on-arrival.
3. Entertainment on the Nile cruise was better than feared: band, male and female singers, belly dancer and the most remarkable, non-traditional Dervish dancer (Sufi whirler) who stole the show.
4. I had a short itinerary and Tour Egypt kept the pace up so that I missed nothing; changing the itinerary as my guide, Alfred came to know my interests better.
5. Lunch at the Fish Market in Alexandria – excellent!
6. Friendly, respectful people staff.
7. Did I mention that they arrived on time; every time?

Visited December 2013

London, United Kingdom
“Woderfull Expedition”
Reviewed September 29, 2013

i went to Cairo for having a short vacation. It was too late for me to realize that the time I spent wasn't enough. The staff were excellent and the guide was very knowledgeable, skillful, professional and just beyond description. Their hospitality is extremely applaudable. It was a fabulous stress free trip that I have ever had. Flexible with your demand and very adaptive. Everything was according to plan, well organized meet, greet and escort !! They are very helpful, friendly and caring.I never felt I am alone..The entire team took a great effort to make every single moment remarkable and joyful even during the stressful circumstances in the city. I very well content that I picked up the right organizer !!! Friends if you are going Egypt for first time, I would certainly reckon Tour Egypt on trip Advisor !!!!

Visited September 2013
Porsgrunn, Norway
“Let the masters handle your tour to Egypt”
Reviewed September 4, 2013

I went to Egypt for 4 days on 30th August, 2013. This is the time when situation in egypt was very unstable. My expectations about Egypt under such circumstances were very limited. However, to my great surprise, Tour Egypt did all the possible things that could be done to make my trip a memorable one. I was picked up right away from the airport and safely taken to my hotel. Our tour guide Dooa is simply a fabulous person with indepth kowledge on tourism. She is definitely very experienced in her job and also personally very friendly person, easy going and she can quickly adapt to the situation at hand.
Our manager, Alaa I must say, does know what "tourism" really stands for. He is a friendly person and is good at taking caring of his customers, sometimes humorous too. He is very quick at replying to email inquiries.
All in all, Tour egypt is an agency filled with experienced, nice, friendly and responsible person. I liked the way, they put safety and comfort of their customers into priority. You can fully trust Tour Egypt.
So, are you coming to Egypt for a vacation? Well, if so, just let tour Egypt handle everything for you. I am sure, you will be guaranteed satisfaction.

Visited September 2013
Philadelphia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Great experience, helpful staff!”
Reviewed May 23, 2013

Tour Egypt is a great group of experienced tour operators, directors and guides, Thurmon answered all our questions prior to leaving and our great guides took care of everything during our trip. We were met at each destination and escorted to our hotels. The guides were friendly, knowledgeable and helpful. If we wanted to do something that wasn't on the itinerary but was more to our liking it was changed quickly and easily. Our comfort and safety were always put first. Doaa and Moustafa are the best guides I've ever had the pleasure of meeting. Their knowledge is incredible and they are both upbeat and friendly and completely accommodating. I would love to return again and would use Tour Egypt when I do. I have recommended Tour Egypt to my friends.

Visited April 2013
Santa Barbara, California, United States
“Great Experience, Highly Recommended”
Reviewed May 22, 2013

My wife and I spent a week in Egypt last month as part of our honeymoon. We had a great time there and Tour Egypt was a big part of making that happen. Thurmon was on top of everything and got the trip booked smoothly. Once we arrived, we were met at the airport and everything was taken care of the entire time. Our guides in Cairo/Giza (Ahmed) and Luxor/Aswan (Mostafa) were both excellent. Very friendly and knowledgeable.

This is a great time to go to Egypt too. Go see all of the amazing places there before all of the crowds come back! We felt very safe and secure while we were there.

Visited April 2013