“Let Tour Egypt handle your trip planning” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Tour Egypt - Day Tours

Tour Egypt - Day Tours
Ranked #55 of 265 Tours in Cairo
More attraction details
Owner description: Tour Egypt is a Tour company established since 1996, based in Egypt and with an office in the United States. We provide a range of travel services including Day Tours, privately customized for you. Our most famous Day Tours include Day Tour Giza, Day Tour City in Cairo, and an over day in Alexandria. We offer reliable and high quality services including an Egyptologist guide - fluent English speaker, Lunch and Mineral Water. Day Tours Info: Day Tour Giza includes: the Great Pyramids and the Sphinx, Saqqara, Memphis, camel and/or horse riding.Day Tour City includes: the Egyptian Museum, Mohamed Aly Citadel, and Old Cairo Area.Alexandria over day includes: Pompey’s Pillar, Roman Theatre, Montaza Gardens, Alexandria Library, Catacomb of Kom el Shuqaffa and Qayet Bay Citadel View. The tour starts at 6 AM and ends at approximately 8 PM
New York, New York, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Let Tour Egypt handle your trip planning”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 6, 2012

I really can't say enough good things about Tour Egypt. I have now used their services for two trips to Egypt, and each has been flawless. Expect a very good price, exemplary attention to any travel needsor preferences you express, friendly and professional guides and tour leaders, and just a great experience. I would reccomend using them to set up your hotel as well as any touring you might want to do, as they get better prices than you can command ony our own because they have built up good connections in their many years in the business.

It's the extreme attention to customer service that can really make or break a trip. On my first trip with Tour Egypt, through no fault of Tour Egypt's, we suffered a flight delay. A representative from Tour Egypt came to meet us near the airport, dealt with the people at Egypt Air and got us on a flight a full day before the man at the airline counter had told us was possible, and gave us a big tray of delicious honey chocolates to boot.

One thing worth mentionign if you are considering a visit to Egypt during these transition times: Our last visit was during the Mubarek trials, and the security was impeccable. I never felt even a bit unsafe during a volatile time, and that is down to the good planning and sensitivity of Tour Egypt. You trip is sure to go smoothly and safely if your book with Tour Egypt and listen to their suggestions about where to go and where to avoid on a given day.

Visited April 2012
1 Thank KaytExplores

11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Great Custom Tour of Alexandria, Egypt”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 1, 2012

My husband's grandmother worked as a maid in the harem of Khedive Abbas Hilmi II. He had a palace (built as a hunting lodge) in the Montazh Gardens where she would have served the Khediva, Djavidan Hanum. So when our cruise ship docked in Alexandria, we skipped the shore excursion to the pyramids in favor of a custom tour of the palace (now a hotel) plus the excellent museum, and a stunning mosque designed by an Italian (Rossi). Our guide, Eslam, was superb and displayed his love of the city and its history. You can book Tour Egypt independently instead of a perhaps costlier cruise line option.

Visited November 2012
2 Thank Marguerite B
melbourne
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“egypt trip”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 27, 2012

Dear Thurmon,

Thank you so much for your perserverence with my trip. You were quite right it was marvellous. Ahmed Ragab met me and made sure I had a faultless trip. He was also prompt with a fierce intellect. The guide in Cairo Ayesha was excellent and steered me throught the trip to san el hagar even though she had not been there before. The train trips to aswan and from luxor were excellent. the manager in Aswan Khaled and the guide Mahomed Gemal were very helpful and so was Tarek the liaison in Luxor. I was checked into the Sonesta hotel in Luxor just for the day which was very nice. I will certainly be recommending your company to friends and your helpful service. Everyone took endless trouble over me.

Kind regards
Jon Hill

Visited October 2012
1 Thank john h
Mendoza, Argentina
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“The best!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 12, 2012

This tour company was amazing, great services, great sight seeing tours, I recommend it a lot since my trip to Egypt was the best thanks to this great tour Company, I recommend Giza, Azwan, and valley of the kinkgs.
I ad a great time!!!

Visited November 2012
1 Thank nicolas r
Doha
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Reliable & Safe”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 3, 2012

The Tour Egypt representatives demonstrated to be very professional, knowledgeable and caring. They were so sensitive to my parents needs and I enjoyed the relaxation while someone very reliable took over the planning and guiding. Usama, our guide was there for us every step of the way and everything was taken care of perfectly. It was a great experience with these guys! I would recommend Tour Egypt to all my friends.

Visited October 2012