“AMAZING EGYPT”

' Egypt Tailor Made Day Tours
Ranked #1 of 66 Outdoor Activities in Cairo
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Our main goal is delivering Excellent service with the Best price of the tailored holiday and Layover even at the last minute to make you experience Egypt like a local off the beaten path. Egypt tailor made is owned and operated by Walid Fathy who has experience for over 20 years as an Egyptologist guide and tour operator specialist in Tailor made tours all over Egypt and Jordan in ( English,German,Spanish,Portuguese and Italian languages). Whether you're a single woman or man, who prefer to travel at their own pace, no one extends a warmer welcome to solo travelers than Egypt tailor made. Be sure that your safety and security are our top priority. My selected colleagues and I in Cairo, Luxor, Aswan, white desert, Jordan ensure that you will always make authentic cultural connections and understand the real spirit of Egypt & Jordan. Egypt Tailor Made is ideal for those who prefer to explore places not found on other itineraries. We will help organize the most appropriate program to suit your interests, time and budget. Whether you're looking for a budget holiday, a student holiday ,a romantic honeymoon, or a family adventure, we can tailor-make your own personal holiday. We are enthusiastic for what we do and we love to travel. Our vision and reputation make us one of the most trustworthy tailor made operators in Egypt. When you discover Egypt with our growing company, you will journey off the beaten path.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access
Johannesburg, South Africa
“AMAZING EGYPT”
Reviewed July 15, 2013

I chose Egypt Tailor Made Day Tour according to all the wonderful reviews I read. I was really impressed with them. Walid Fathy responded to my email immediately . He advised me of the places that I should visit and I don't regret one minute.

We had a short stopover in Egypt . We waited approximately 2 hours to get our transit visa which wasted a lot of time. Our tour guide Massimo was very patient and waited at the airport for us. The owner, Walid kept in contact with us all the time. The airline took us to the hotel and we had a quick breakfast. Walid was excellent. He sent Massimo to fetch us from the hotel.

The adventure begun. Massimo was excellent. He is an Egyptologist and provided us with a wealth of information about Egypt. Cairo is amazing. My kids of 16,14 and 10 enjoyed Massimo and his humour.

We saw the Nile, Pyramids, Sphinx , Islamic Egypt and everything along the way. He advised us on the "do's and donts" when the beggars harassed. Massimo sugested camel rides at the pyramids and that was just awesome. My kids were thrilled with the photoshoot at the sphinx. He educated us about the people and the history. He even took us for lunch which we had to have on the go as we were pressed for time. The falafels were delicious.

He got us to the airport on time and came inside with us making sure that we were at the correct terminal. Walid kept in contact with us the entire time making sure that we are enjoying ourselves.

Walid and his team are awesome! We want to go back on a holiday to Egypt and will only do our tours with them. Massimo was excellent!!!!!!

Visited April 2013
walid f, Owner at ' Egypt Tailor Made Day Tours, responded to this review, July 17, 2013
Dear Sumayya
Thank you for contacting me and giving us the opportunity to give you a small flavor of Egypt during the limited time of the layover!!
Looking forward to see you again with plenty of time to show you our beloved country Egypt properly

• Arabic first
Perth, Australia
4 attraction reviews
“Safe day tour in Cairo”
Reviewed July 14, 2013

My wife and I are Australians and had our first visit to Egypt the beginning of last week. We visited the Egyptian museum , Islamic Cairo and kahn el Kalili market . The tour was excellent .Walid and his team from Tailor Made Day Tours ensured that . From the time we got off the plane we were made to feel at home by the team and the locals alike. The knowledge of our guide Abdulah (Omar) and his continuous efforts to make us as comfortable as possible and to meet all our needs was unsurpassed. I'm sure its no secret that the driving in Egypt, as it is in a lot of countries, is erratic but our driver, also Abdulah made it seem like a drive in the country making us feel very safe. I am not a part of this organization and have nothing to gain by giving them a great report, I do this because they deserve the recognition and if anyone would like to contact me personally, feel free. Walid and his team have your safety and enjoyment as their number one priorities. There were not many travelers , it was good for us as there were no long line-ups to see the attractions. Go and enjoy Egypt. Cheers ps The weather was great this time of the year too.

Dear Rick
Thank you for your kind words. Safety comes first , , so we are very happy that you felt safe around Cairo. Looking forward to see back to show more of authentic Egypt in different cities like Luxor, Aswan and Alexandria
Keep in touch
London, United Kingdom
“Awesome!!”
Reviewed July 12, 2013 via mobile

Firstly We want to say with the recent events in Egypt. The Media has certainly blown it out of porportion. So if you have already booked or looking to book dont let the media scare you off! Especially if you have booked with Walid. They care about our safety more than us!

We took a 1 day excursion yesterday on the 11th of July 2013 to Cairo from Sharm el Sheikh. And what can I say our guide Massimo and his driver did an excelent job though i guess that word doesnt even cut it! They are super awesome!
They went out of their way to ensure our trip was perfect! Especially we wanted to try local food, since it was ramadan most restaurants were closed so his wife made us Koshari for lunch, it was simply amazing! Massimo even helped us with an issue we had in Sharm! I cannot praise him and his team enough!

Anyway again Egypt strive on tourism! Please do not be put off by what you see in the news! Any questions or issues you may have just direct them to Walid and his team! They will not risk your safety and will tell you whether is safe to go or not. I can vouch for them 1000% as im sure as all the previous reviewers will do the same!

Anh

Visited July 2013
walid f, Owner at ' Egypt Tailor Made Day Tours, responded to this review, July 14, 2013
Dear friend,
Thank you so much for choosing Egypt as a place for a holiday. I am so happy that you felt safe in Cairo, especially around the Egyptian museum! !
Safety comes first. This always our concern . still more to explore , looking forward to see you back to show you more of authentic Egypt.
Dhahran, Saudi Arabia
“Brilliant”
Reviewed July 6, 2013

Massamo was brilliant. Very friendly, knowledgable and accomodating. Due to weather conditions we had to change some of the original itinerary and Massamo did this with ease and ensured that we still managed to cover everything, just at different times. The pyramids were out of this world and Massamo made sure that we got all the pictures we wanted. I had an amazing time on this trip and would have no hesitation in recommending Massamo as a tour guide. He made our experience in Egypt one to remember. Thank you Massamo.

Visited January 2013
walid f, Owner at ' Egypt Tailor Made Day Tours, responded to this review, July 18, 2013
Dear Nicola, Thank you so much for reviewing us . we are very pleased that you enjoyed your time in Cairo . We are a tailor made company , that is why we always accommodating the tour according to the time and budget even weather conditions .
Looking forward to see you again with more friends and relatives .
Jerusalem, Israel
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Extraordinary Day in Cairo!”
Reviewed July 6, 2013

Absolutely great day in Cairo with Tailor Made Tours! My guide, Mohsen Hassen, was extremely knowledgable about the politics in Egypt and the history of the country. He was very adventurous and happily took me everywhere in the city where he, Mohsen, provided great political insight. Mohsen combine a professor's knowledge with a tour guide's intuitions about what I would want to see. We went on a great tour of the pyramids of the afternoon, and had a sublime lunch of local Egyptian fair. Tailor Made Tours really are Tailor made--- they listen to what you are interested in doing in Cairo, whether it is exploring the politics of the city, the history of Egypt, or a mix, and give you great suggestions about how to make the most of your day in Cairo. Everyone, from the owner Walid, to Mohsen of course, to the driver, were extremely friendly and spoke perfect English. I could not recommend these guys (or Cairo) more highly! See if Mohsen is available the day you are arriving if you want to guarantee yourself a perfect time.

1 Thank Jonathan E