“One Day Visit to Cairo”

' Egypt Tailor Made Day Tours
Ranked #1 of 66 Outdoor Activities in Cairo
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Our main goal is delivering Excellent service with the Best price of the tailored holiday and Layover even at the last minute to make you experience Egypt like a local off the beaten path. Egypt tailor made is owned and operated by Walid Fathy who has experience for over 20 years as an Egyptologist guide and tour operator specialist in Tailor made tours all over Egypt and Jordan in ( English,German,Spanish,Portuguese and Italian languages). Whether you're a single woman or man, who prefer to travel at their own pace, no one extends a warmer welcome to solo travelers than Egypt tailor made. Be sure that your safety and security are our top priority. My selected colleagues and I in Cairo, Luxor, Aswan, white desert, Jordan ensure that you will always make authentic cultural connections and understand the real spirit of Egypt & Jordan. Egypt Tailor Made is ideal for those who prefer to explore places not found on other itineraries. We will help organize the most appropriate program to suit your interests, time and budget. Whether you're looking for a budget holiday, a student holiday ,a romantic honeymoon, or a family adventure, we can tailor-make your own personal holiday. We are enthusiastic for what we do and we love to travel. Our vision and reputation make us one of the most trustworthy tailor made operators in Egypt. When you discover Egypt with our growing company, you will journey off the beaten path.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access
Reviewed June 23, 2013

A team of highly professional individuals who made my trip to Cairo a great memory. Starting from planning to arrival and visiting different places with highly professional guide, all went wonderful. Many many thanks to Mr Walid and his team.

Reviewed June 23, 2013

Our family of four did a one day tour of Cairo with Walid Fathy as our guide. He was a marvelous companion for our family and was the best private guide we have ever had out of five international trips we have taken. He inspired the children to learn about Cairo, expertly handled the touts, took photographs, found a quick and tasty Egyptian lunch when we were pressed for time, and replanned the itinerary at the last minute per our request. Egypt is not entirely safe right now and if you do visit, make sure you have a guide like Walid to run interference for you.

Reviewed June 21, 2013

We organised a one day Cairo tour as we had less than 12 hour stopover. Walid was great at correspondence and he even organised someone to help with customs as he thought we were short on time (Cairo's traffic can be bad).

The tour was wonderful, our tour guide, Seham was exceptional and we learnt so much about Egypt. My favourite was the Museum. There's a reason why these guys are so highly rated in tripadvisor, book with them and you will find out.

Reviewed June 16, 2013

I can only reiterate what others have already said. Via email we contacted numerous tour operators listed on TA for our weekend long visit to Cairo after having been on a Nile cruise. Walid returned our emails promptly, and it was clear from the onset that he actually read our emails and did not respond as many did via a canned reply. We enjoyed our day touring with driver “John” and guide Seham. The full day tour of Coptic Cairo, museum, IT mosque, Giza, Dashur and Sakkara was both enlightening and informative. We enjoyed having lunch at clean local restaurants. At no time did we feel our safety was in jeopardy both during the tour as well as when walking around our hotel, the Barceló in Giza at night. Customer service was excellent before, during and after our visit to Cairo from Walid.

Reviewed June 9, 2013

It was my long awaited desire to visit Egypt. I searched for a reliable company. i chose walid fathy from internet randomly and emailed him. To my pleasant surprise, he called me on my cell and enquired about the details. It was a very good response and looked forward to my visit. I arrived at Cairo on 22nd march 13. i had a less than one day layover in Egypt. I was received by Mr walid's driver. He took me to Alazhar mosque for Fajr prayers directly from the airport. Thereafter i visited Hussain mosque and had a Falaful breakfast on the way to Pyramids of Giza. Later on, i visited Tehrir square and Cairo Museum. Ibne Tolun Mosque was the last item on the agenda. It was a very rewarding visit arranged by Mr Walid. He ensured that i reach airport in time for my flight at 1700 hours. I would highly recommend his company for a visit to Egypt.