“Fast Deal and Great Customer Service”

Egypt Tailor Made Day Tours
Ranked #1 of 10 Food & Drink in Cairo
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Our main goal is delivering Excellent service with the Best price of the tailored holiday and Layover even at the last minute to make you experience Egypt like a local off the beaten path. Egypt tailor made is owned and operated by Walid Fathy who has experience for over 20 years as an Egyptologist guide and tour operator specialist in Tailor made tours all over Egypt and Jordan in ( English,German,Spanish,Portuguese and Italian languages). Whether you're a single woman or man, who prefer to travel at their own pace, no one extends a warmer welcome to solo travelers than Egypt tailor made. Be sure that your safety and security are our top priority. My selected colleagues and I in Cairo, Luxor, Aswan, white desert, Jordan ensure that you will always make authentic cultural connections and understand the real spirit of Egypt & Jordan. Egypt Tailor Made is ideal for those who prefer to explore places not found on other itineraries. We will help organize the most appropriate program to suit your interests, time and budget. Whether you're looking for a budget holiday, a student holiday ,a romantic honeymoon, or a family adventure, we can tailor-make your own personal holiday. We are enthusiastic for what we do and we love to travel. Our vision and reputation make us one of the most trustworthy tailor made operators in Egypt. When you discover Egypt with our growing company, you will journey off the beaten path.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access
Malaysia
52 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 60 helpful votes
“Fast Deal and Great Customer Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 7, 2013

Before a trip to RedSea and Cairo, I contacted Mr. Walid through email for a short 1 day tour. After comparing 2-3 company, I selected this company because fast and excellent services.

Neama who was our tour guide on the day and Mr Abdulla was our driver. They promptly called my room at Ramses Hilton 15min before scheduled tour telling that they are arrived. Neama was very very knowledgeable and for those who likes history much, Neama was the perfect person, kindly request her. For me, I just like brief history and not too much to think and understand. Our tour guide are very good controlling those poor people selling and scamming everything. Thank you Mr Walid for paying us a nice lunch Egyptian style.

Our Tour include :
Giza Pyramid Complex > Memphis > Saqqara and Imhotep Museum > Lunch at famous Koshari > Al-Azhar Mosque > Khan El Khalili Bazaar.

Improvement from Walid that I want to see in future :
1) Since the time I went is hot, I think bottled water should be ready at the car since sometimes, we are too excited for the trips and didn't bring any bottled water.
2) Know your customer well. Explanation right below the sun sometime didn't worked well.

Summary, I enjoyed the trip.

Visited May 2013
walid f, Owner at Egypt Tailor Made Day Tours, responded to this review, June 8, 2013
Our valued traveler
I can not find the words to describe how i am very grateful for the kind words you wrote about us.Thank you very much for the detailed review you left with us. We are delighted that you enjoyed your tour with us.
I assure you that the details you have mentioned for improvements are closely looked into and will be improved to make sure your next tour will be even more memorable.Still more to explore , looking forward to see you back to show you more of authentic Egypt , till that time keep in touch
Stay safe
walid fathy

• Arabic first
lahore
“One day trip to Cairo”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 3, 2013

I had a memorable experience to visit Cairo in may 2013. It was a very well planned and delingently executed visit under arrangements Mr Walid and his team (walidfathy007@gmail.com). The guides were fully aware of the historical facts and legends which are attached to this mystical land. In short i term this one day package as a must avail facility. It couldn't be more enjoyable and rewarding

Pueblo, Colorado
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Excellent Egypt Tour!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 3, 2013

Walid Fathy designed the perfect custom private tour for my wife and I in Cairo. We were able to see exactly the sites we wanted to visit. Ahmed, our driver, was very skilled in negotiating the traffic to/from Alexandria and around Cairo. Medo, our guide/Egyptologist, was very knowledgeable and provided commentary at all the sites we visited. If we had toured the Egyptian Antiquities Museum without Medo's commentary, we would have missed many of the most significant artifacts. We highly recommend contacting Walid Fathy to arrange a custom private tour of Egypt.

Visited May 2013
“Once in a lifetime experience with Egypt Tailor Made Tours”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 1, 2013

It was my fiancé and I's first time in Egypt and it is the least to say that it was one of the best vacations we've ever had! We had a wonderful time and experience and it was all thanks to Walid and his team. Not only they were very professional organizing and responding to our requests promptly, we felt like family to them and that makes a huge difference during our adventure in Egypt. I would not forget to mention our guide Naima who was very friendly, knowledgable and helpful. We have even become friends and kept in contact. In short, our trip to Egypt was beyond amazing and unforgettable! I would highly recommend Egypt Tailor Made (Walid) to anyone who is considering a life time experience in Egypt.

Sydney, Australia
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 43 helpful votes
“Professional and understands service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 30, 2013

To celebrate my sons 21st birthday with a small group of a family of 5 we went on a month long trip with five days in Egypt. After telling Walid what we wanted to do for our 4 days in Egypt and being a little hesitant because of the reported instability, we are so glad that we went to Cario and Luxor and so glad we had Walid look after us. Firstly we were met when our plane landed and assisted with our visas, each day was arranged, but if we wanted to make changes it was never an issue. Our Egyptologist was so knowledgable, and gave us great insights into todays culture as well as introducing us to the best falafel ever. The highlight was Luxor - it was an amazing trip packed with sights, and when we bemoaned to Hos, our guide that we were disappointed we hadn't opted for a boat trip on the Nile before we left that night, within an hour we were on a private boat, followed by carriage ride through the markets of Luxor at night! ... Walid always checked things were ok, that we were ok, that we were happy with the service, and at no time did we ever not feel safe.
At times we had to pinch ourselves that we were seeing these amazing historical sites and there were not hoards of people. I personally would not go to Egypt without a guide and we would have no hesitation in recommending Walid and his team.

Visited April 2013