“Excellent trip to Egypt”

Trip To Egypt - Day Tours
Ranked #144 of 268 Tours in Cairo
More attraction details
Owner description: we offer full listed Daily tours in Egypt cover main cities like CAIRO ,ALEXANDRIA , LUXOR , ASWAN , HURGHADA AND SHARM EL SHEIKH within full photo gallery , info and location map
Hanoi, Vietnam
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent trip to Egypt”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 23, 2014

We have recently returned from a tour organized by Trip To Egypt. This trip was amazingly well organized. All our guides were fantastic and very knowledgable. They chose the best hotels and restaurants for us and adapted to all of our needs. We highly recommend contacting this company for any questions or future visits to Egypt.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank Mr M

Petra - Wadi Musa, Jordan
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“but my expectations were far exceeded by the professionalism”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 20, 2014

Friendly, personable and informative are just a few of the words I would use to describe our experience with Trip2egypt . This was our first trip to the Middle East so I needed to feel safe and comfortable with the surroundings since my family was traveling with me, but my expectations were far exceeded by the professionalism and personal touch that the travel agency offered. From the time we were met at the airport to our return, we felt that we were part of a family we had not seen in a long time. Can't say enough about our driver, our archeologist tour guide in all Egypt and the new friends we made Cairo & Luxor. Trip2Egypt let's you experience Egypt in a personal way, no hurry, no hassle and most of all no pressure. Thank you Ayman and the team of trip2egypt for making this vacation a memorable one for me and my family.

Visited March 2014
1 Thank Mahmoud M
Kiruna, Sweden
“Cairo on four days”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 4, 2013

We started our two weeks in Cairo. Ashraf had planed our days and filled them with extraordinary sights and impressions. Giza and the pyramids are of course a must do. Visit to one of the Papyrus museum is intresting and possibility to buy something unique.
The trafic can be quite disturbing, but when you don't have to worry about driving or navigation so is it manageble.
And remember nothing is for free in Egypt, NOTHING. And be hard when you are settling a price.

Listen to Ashraf, he knows what he's doing.

1 Thank CaseyMRyback
Malmo, Sweden
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Ashraf an excellent guide!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 7, 2013

We had the great pleasure of having Ashraf to guide us for a half day at the pyramids, Sphinx and then through Khan El Kalili.
Ashraf is an open, warm, honest , well educated man with a great passion for his job. His enthusiasm is fantastic and affects everyone around him. I highly recommend him as a guide and wish him all the best in the future.

/Lisa from Malmö