“Pyramids & Sphinx + Saqqara + Memphis + lunch = AMAZING!!! *emo tours*”
Review of Emo Tours Egypt

$25.71*
Full-Day Giza Pyramids and Cairo Tour
$25.71*
and up
Highlights of Cairo Sightseeing Tour Visiting Egyptian Museum Citadel with...
Ranked #1 of 70 Outdoor Activities in Cairo
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Emo Tours Egypt is a Registered Travel Services Agency in Egypt Provides tours and Travel packages throughout Egypt,whether you want to have a day tour to Giza Pyramids,The Sphinx, Memphis and Sakkara,Or Day Tour to the Famous Egyptian museum with The Citadel of Cairo and Khan Kalili Bazaar or Day Tour to The Old Cairo where you can explore Islamic & Chirstian Cairo together or Spend a wonderful day tour to Alexandria from Cairo or Day Tour by Flight to Luxor from Cairo to discover the Secrets of Valley of The Kings Or Enjoying the dinner or Lunch Cruise on the Nile We also Provide Travel Packages Whether you want a package to Cairo, a Nile Cruise from Luxor to Aswan. Or visit the sunny Sharm El Sheik we will provide you with the best & Cheapest travel deals to Egypt .Our main Concept in Tourism is that Quality in Travel services is not what the supplier puts in. It is what the customer gets out and is willing to pay for. So Customers Satisfaction are Guaranteed with Emo Tours Egypt Or a Prompt hassle free refund
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Wheelchair access, Food available for purchase, Activities for older children, Lockers / storage, Bathroom facilities, Stroller parking
Reviewed June 15, 2013

I enjoyed the trip very much. Just a week ago I've taken the trip to Pyramids and I went there alone by myself. I was cheated pretty much by locals in there, everyone was looking on how to strip me off in there by taking as much dollars as it's possible, so in total all that trip put a bad impression on me. Then of my colleagues who came to Egypt some 10 days after I came, invited me to try a trip with EMO Tours. Initially I didn't want to go, the previous trip left a bad experience on me, but after I agreed and how it was found out after - I've no compunction about that! Everything was highly-organized, admittance to all the places was included in the price of the tour, our guide was very professional and greatly knowledgeable about history of ancient Egypt and sights which we visited, his telling about that from his heart with heartfelt attitude, it was obvious that he was not only doing his job but he was (and is in now) very fond of telling people about the history, that really impressed me very much. I really liked this guide very much, his name is Osama, I really recommend him for everyone. Moreover, Osama is very friendly and interesting person to talk about everything, not only about the history and historical sites which we visited. By the way, at first we went to Pyramids and Sphinx area and walked there a lot, after that we went to Memphis and Saqqara to discover ancient sacred places in there, and after that we had lunch.
So I stayed in Cairo for 18 days and this day was the best and this tour made it! I highly recommend EMO TOURS to everyone who wishes non-expensive, safe, interesting and enjoyable trip in Egypt.

Emo A, Guest Relations Manager at Emo Tours Egypt, responded to this reviewResponded December 31, 2013

Dear Our Valued Customer

On behalf of Emo Tour`s Team work Let me take this Opportunity to Convey our Profound gratitude and extend our sincere appreciation for your Excellent and detailed review

We deeply appreciated and we look forward to Your Next Visit

Best Wishes,
EMO TOURS EGYPT

Write a ReviewReviews (1,438)

Reviewed June 15, 2013

This was a fantastic one day trip and well worth it. The vehicle was new and roomy. The driver was excellent. And our tour guide Osama was so easy to understand and work with. He seemed to be able to read our needs. Well worth the money to use EMO Tours.

Dear Our Valued Customer,

In this time of gratitude, we give thanks for you. We value your patronage and appreciate your confidence in us. Counting you among our customers is something for which we are especially grateful. So On behalf of all of us at EMO TOURS EGYPT,

We wish you a very happy Thanksgiving.

EMO TOURS EGYPT

Reviewed June 14, 2013

We had only one day in Cairo and this tour made the most of it! We took a private tour with a guide and a driver. Our guide Osama was friendly and extremely knowledgeable. We first went to the Great Pyramids and the Sphinx, then to a variety of other sites in Saqqara and Memphis. We stopped for lunch at an Egyptian village (included in the price of the tour) which was wonderful! Admission to all of the sites was included in the tour price.

Highly recommend this company to anyone who wants to see the major sites in and around Cairo in one day.

Reviewed June 14, 2013

Tour guide was highly knowledgeable. Private tour meant we were able to fit itinerary to our schedule. Couldn't have asked for a better tour.

Reviewed June 10, 2013

I have been planning a trip to Egypt since the fall of 2012. However, my friends and I were a little bit skeptical about doing it, due to all the demonstrations that have taken place in the country. I finally "man-up" to go, and my traveling partner only *condition* was to make sure we booked the tour in Egypt with the cruise company. As we booked our cruise, our other friends found courage to join; 7 of us in total.

However, those 5 persons were NOT eager to pay the $200+ dollars the cruise was charging. And so I spend a few evenings in a row researching information about tour companies in Egypt. My responsability was to my tour companion who said yes before the others did. But after a few nights of reading reviews and visits to YOUTUBE, I decided to go with EMO Tours. I sent an inquiring email that night, about 3 in the morning Egypt time, only to see the reply a few minutes later by its manager Joseph.

And this is how it went from there on. JOSEPH and EMO Tours have been the MOST RESPONSIBLE company I have ever dealt with in my life. PERIOD! They want your business, and they work hard for it at the same time that they give you what you came here for.

On our way to Port Said, Egypt, the Captain came on the Public Announcement system to inform us that we were not going to be docking at Port Said due to some demonstrations, but we would spend an overnight in Alexandria. Immediately, I sent an email to Joseph, who told me not to worry he would be picking us up the next morning in Alexandria. At that point, I was also able to add a solo traveler who we had adopted in our group to our tour.

While EMO offers day shore excursions, they will be happy to customize it to your liking. Not only that, usually things do not go as plan on any given day due to traffic, time constraints, etc, but they were as flexible as we needed them to be! If anything, you must be responsible for the times you spend in places, as you can spend a whole day in Egypt easily, keeping in mind that either Port Said or Alexandria is 3 hours drive away. They never rushed us, we moved our lunch to a later time, and when we decided to skip one of the scheduled stops, they asked us a few times if we were sure (we were very tired and wanted to get on the road).

Our tour guide, Hamada, is originally from Giza, so his passion and love for what his culture has offered throughout the years made him go to school to study all these things; so he was a wealth of knowledge. Also, he was the go between the people selling things on the street, the people who own camels and give you camel rides, and anything else we bought. You should not deal with any of these 'vendors' by yourself.

My personal concern, and that of the collective, was safety and security. They understand this at EMO Tours, and Joseph made me feel at ease from the get go. AT NO POINT during the tour I felt unsafe. Like Hamada said, 'Egyptians do not have anything against tourists, but against the Egyptian government'. As we crossed the bridge into Cairo, I asked Hamada if we could take a quick drive thru Tahrir Square; he gave me a quick smile and said 'not today, because there is some kind of demonstration going on'. Even though the demonstration was probably as docile as anyone I might have witnessed, he did not want to get us close.

Another concern I had was the restaurant we would stop at to eat. But let me tell you, I enjoyed the food more than at many four or five stars restaurants and hotels I have been too!

The vehicle they used for our tour was comfortable for 8 people. Maybe the maximum amount would have been 10 'normal-size' persons.

My traveling companion said "it could have not worked out any better". The ladies in the group were also very satisfied.

If you are going to Egypt, THERE IS NO BETTER VALUE and BETTER way to tour than with EMO TOURS!! I recommend them HIGHLY!

TM

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
1  Thank TMelendez