“Cairo Tour with Egypt on the Move”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Egypt on the Move Day Tours - CLOSED

Egypt on the Move Day Tours
Lubbock, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Cairo Tour with Egypt on the Move”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 28, 2012

I went on a trip to Cairo with Egypt on the Move. Abdul was our tour guide. He took time to explain things frankly and honestly. He was sensitive to the American cultural shock that some might have in our group. It is obvious that he also has great rapport in Egypt because many of the locals did not bother us excessively while at the sites, such as the pyramids, the Sphynx, Museum of Egypt.

His information was relevant, concise, and, lighthearted. Abdul took us to merchants that we could trust, such as a papyrus shop, and a perfume store. Both merchants had very professional and helpful staff who spoke English well. They were willing to negotiate prices, and the pressure to buy was not excessive or intrusive, as often, it can be. This allowed me the ease of mind to take my time and buy without guilt of buyer's remorse.

Because of the time that we chose to tour Cairo, the transportation was a little tight, but it was of no fault of the tour guide or the company.

Overall, I had an excellent time, and I would trust Abdul again.

1 Thank ODIE1776

El Paso, Texas, United States
“Great Experience!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 22, 2012

I recently went on a Luxor trip with On the Move Day tours and i have to say that it was one of the greatest experinces i have had in my life, and Abdul and his staff are by far the most perfect people for this trip, they were patient, honest, and very attentive with all our needs. I would highly recommend On the Move any time, and would have to say that if you are planning on coming to Egypt this is the group you want to do it with.

You were great Abdul and Mohammed, Thank you for everything you gentlemen did.

Rigoberto Fajardo
October 20-22, 2012

1 Thank Rigo F
Austin, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Adrian H. Cairo/Luxor tours”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 22, 2012

First and foremost, I was very excited for both of these tours. I had the great opportunity to have both within one year of each other. The prompt, courteous demeanor of our guide Abdul on both these trips was the standout aspect. He was sincerely the best reason I had such a great time. He was very charismatic and funny as well as very professional and extremely knowledgeable. I would definitely recommend him and his company any day of the week! Excellent Service!

1 Thank Adrian H
Ottawa, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Cairo, Luxor and Nile Cruise with On The Move”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 14, 2012

My family and I recently planned an Egyptian vacation with On The Move Travel and toughly enjoyed every aspect of our vacation as well as the worry free planning. Timings were impeccable, guides were excellent and able to relate to our 12 and 10 years old, facilities selected irreproachable and the food in all establishments selected was great. On The Move Travel was able to provide us with a turn-key solution for our vacation which we enjoyed for begging to end.

Henrick Ouellet
Canada

Las Cruces, New Mexico
“Nile Cruise”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 2, 2012

Really great trip! Spectacular service on the cruise and by the travel company. Our guide, Ahmed, was just superb! Very knowledgeable and friendly. The sights were great and we weren't rushed through them. We were fascinated by the country and the people. The 5 day cruise was just what we needed! The low season was not crowded and was just perfect.

Visited July 2012