“Flying visit to Cairo - excellent guide”

Emad Abu Hadeda - Private Day Tours
Ranked #62 of 270 Tours in Cairo
More attraction details
Owner description: Welcome to Egypt the land of the Pharoahs. We have many years experience of providing tours around Cairo, Alexandria, Luxor and beyond. We provide a 24/7 service and our priority is to ensure that you, your friends and family enjoy the treasures of this ancient land.
London, United Kingdom
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Flying visit to Cairo - excellent guide”
Reviewed May 20, 2012

I wanted to drop a note to recommend Emad's services as a tour guide in Cairo. My friend and I decided at the last minute to visit Cairo while on holiday in Sharm el Sheikh. Despite only phoning Emad the night before, as he was available he was happy to facilitate our proposed tour and arranged for a driver to pick us up at the airport at 7 the next morning.

The tour went smoothly with us being able to visit all our chosen destinations and being dropped off at our hotel afterwards. Emad's insight into the history of his country was vast and he even suggested additional stops along the way. His advice on how to deal with the "salesmen" at each of the stops was invaluable. He even went as far as to arrange a transfer back to the airport the next day. Thoroughly recommended.

Visited May 2012
akebono2007, Owner at Emad Abu Hadeda - Private Day Tours, responded to this review, August 19, 2012
Thank you for your kind review and your kind recommendation , We are very pleased that you and your family had a great time in Egypt,

khartoum
“Amazing tour in Egypt”
Reviewed May 20, 2012

Dear Emad

Dear Emad

Assalamualikum. It was like dream come true to visit your country. We are more than happy for the hospitality of your team. We have already reffered your address to our Bangladeshi and Pakistani friends. Next time more people will come insallah. Convey our good wishes to your family and also salam to all the friends who helped us in the tour. May Allah bless you and all.

Khurshid
Nyala, Darfur

Visited April 2012
Chennai (Madras), India
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Emad Rocks”
Reviewed May 19, 2012

I just came back from Egypt and like others we were very concerned about the revolution and our safety. All I can say is that I had a blast and many thanks to Emad Abuhadda our guide. We had a wonderful time and felt very safe in Egypt.

Emad is very knowledgeable and organized. He was able to plan the trip very well based on our timeframes. His rates were very reasonable and best that I could get from this forum. Not only that he saved as a protection form the hawkers and other sellers who would in other words swamp the tourists at other locations. None of the sellers or hawkers approached us when Emad was around. He knew a lot of people at multiple plaes which is very key in the tourism industry. He exactly knew what time is needed at each place and planned our trips accordingly. He also went above and beyond to arrange a guide and transportations for us at Luxor and Aswan.

I would have no thought in recommending him to anyone in this forums. He is a gem. Many thanks to him for making our vacation a special one.

Santorini, Greece
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Taste Cairo in a safe mode”
Reviewed May 14, 2012

Emad helped us throughout our trip and arranged together everything! He has been always available and ready to satisfy our requests at a very reasonable price. We discuss everything together from prices to all plaes we would visit before we arrive and we faced no surprises during our visit. Most of all I like Emad because of his good prices, we felt very safe around him and he protected us throughout and of course we had a flavor of the real Cairo not the touristic one!
Highly recommended!

london
“Excellent guide "Emad". Thanks”
Reviewed April 29, 2012

My stay in Cairo was made more enjoyable because of this guide. When I was at the pyramids I stayed away from hagglers because of Emad's advice. He also phoned me few days after my tour to see if my stay was comfortable. He never pressured me to do anything against my will.

I would highly recommend Emad to anyone who is seeking a professional tour guide with knowledge of Egyptian Archaeology.

Visited April 2012