“Emad, the tour operator.”

Emad Abu Hadeda - Private Day Tours
Ranked #60 of 270 Tours in Cairo
More attraction details
Owner description: Welcome to Egypt the land of the Pharoahs. We have many years experience of providing tours around Cairo, Alexandria, Luxor and beyond. We provide a 24/7 service and our priority is to ensure that you, your friends and family enjoy the treasures of this ancient land.
Khulna City, Bangladesh
4 attraction reviews
“Emad, the tour operator.”
Reviewed January 7, 2012

Mr. Emad is a highly professional man blended with good human qualities, most of all he and his team of men are the perfect choice for a see-saw in Egypt. He took care of us beyond his duty. He is a friendly man with smile. I assure all that you will enjoy your trip with him. He made our trip successful with a limited budget to Cairo, Alexandria and Luxor. I wish him every success in the days to come.

Visited September 2011

Melbourne, Australia
48 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 82 helpful votes
“Very, very professional and friendly.”
Reviewed December 30, 2011

After a lot of searching for a personal guide in Cairo, I settled upon Emad Abuhadeda, and am very happy that I did. I contacted numerous other guides, and found many either slow to respond or they told me what we would be seeing. Right from the first email contact Emad was timely in his replies, and provided valuable suggestions on the best way to visit the many sites that I had planned for a whole day. In total, we managed the Egyptian museum, pyramids of Giza, Sakkara and Dashour, with some time to spare. His communication was first rate, even calling our hotel the night before the tour to ensure everything was on track (bearing in mind the security situation at this time).

We were collected in a very comfortable van - plenty of room with armrests for every seat in the back. His English is excellent and he is easy to understand - of course he has an accent, but my wife and I didn't find this to be an issue at any stage. He has a very good sense of humour, which made the day very enjoyable. I also found that he went out of his way to look after us - I have two examples of this:

* At one site a female tour guide had an issue with me personally and was vocal in her demeanor. Emad stepped in immediately and handled the situation, supporting me and providing her with advice on how to be more professional.

* I was in need of some antibiotics, and Emad found a pharmacy during our travels, and came inside the store with me to help with translations.

There wasn't enough that he could do to help, which we appreciated. I guess all indications that he would be like this were evident from the first email. Overall, a first rate experience and I won't hesitate in recommending Emad to my family and friends.

Visited October 2011
Bismack, MO
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent guide, Best that we have had in all of our travels”
Reviewed December 18, 2011

We travelled to Egypt in 2006 and in 2007. The first trip Emad was recommended by the concierge at the Cairo Marriot Omar. He met us at the hotel and took us on our tour, we visited the the Pyramids at Giza and a Sakkara, we also visited tombs that most we not able to visit, we then travelled to Memphis. Emad was very knowledgable in all that we visited. While visiting the Pyramids at Giza we were looking at a second pyramid and got out of sight of Emad and the next thing that we know, Emad was running up the hill calling "My family, My family are you ok?". He kept the hawkers away from us and was also a great body guard to us. He took us shopping to stores that were off the beatten path and no one tried pressure selling to us. At the end of the tour he took us back to the hotel and let off a very satisfied family who was a lot more familiar with Egypt and her people.
In 2007 we returned to Egypt, because there was so much more to see and do. We contacted Emad directly. He picked us up at the airport and started us on our tour. This trip we wanted to visit Mosques and other religious sites. Emad took us to everything we wanted to see and the he recommended some other sites and we visited them. Again we found Emad very knowledgable. At the end of our tour he returned us to the Cairo Marriot that evening. The next day we were to return to our resort on the Red Sea and Emad picked us up at the hotel and took us to the airport where we said good bye to a man that we now consider a great friend, whom we long to see again. We keep in touch by email.
He is a great guide that we would highly recommend to anyone who wants a great guide and bodyguard. His prices were the best that we could find and way better then any price offered at the resorts

Visited September 2011
Northamptonshire, England
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Very knowledgable and friendly guide - Excellent”
Reviewed December 12, 2011

We hired Emad Abuhadeda for the day again. He took my wife and I in a private car with a driver to the pyramids at Giza and Egyptian museum, with a superb lunch at a very clean restaurant. He offered to take us anywhere else we wanted to go as well. Nothing was too much trouble for him. Emad was VERY knowledgeable about everything we saw. He knew his Egyptian history inside out. He was able to answer all our questions and was a very cheerful man and we would thoroughly recommend his services for which he charged a very reasonable price, which when talking with people in our hotel, we discovered was cheaper than they had paid in a large party.
As this visit was only a week after the final revolutionary protests, Emad ensured we were kept safe as the security in Cairo was still a little uncertain.

Visited October 2011
Stroud, United Kingdom
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Great professional and trustworthy guide”
Reviewed November 29, 2011

Emad arranged to pick us up at really short notice and listened carefully to what we wanted.His charges were under half what the hotel was going to charge us and he couldn't have given us a better service. He was well informed and a good communicator and gave us the time we needed at the site. I would absolutely recommend him for anyone visiting Cairo, whether on your own or with friends.I would certainly use him again if I was visiting Cairo.

Visited November 2011