“Wonderful Trip”

Egypt Guidelines Day Tours
Ranked #105 of 270 Tours in Cairo
More attraction details
Owner description: Travel Egypt with our experienced & knowledgeable guides!Egypt Guidelines offers a wide variety of packages to experience the ancient & modern sites of Cairo, Aswan, Luxor, Alexandria and Sharm El-Sheikh. Contact us to create a customized package to suit your needs.
“Wonderful Trip”
Reviewed September 29, 2013

I went to Egypt in the end of April 2013 all by myselft and I was a little worried because of that. But, since when I got to the airport I had a very friendly support from all guides and assistants from the company "Egypt Guidelines"!!!! They all were very helpful and kind to me, so I can have a nice stay in Egypt.
Despite there were just one guide whom had a little trouble with his english, I loved the tours and the history every place has. I can say it was magic!!!
I can recomend and trust "Egypt Guidelines", for they made my stay much better then I had imagined!!!!!
Thank you!

Visited April 2013

Birmingham, United Kingdom
“Amazing day trip to Cairo”
Reviewed April 5, 2013

We were very lucky to come across Egypt guidelines as they arranged a lovely day trip for us from Sharm el Sheikh to Cairo. Everything went very smoothly from the transfer from our resort to the airport to our meeting at Cairo airport with Mohamed. He was a great tour guide, very friendly and knowledgable. The egyptian museum was fantastic especially the Tutankhamen exhibit. We also enjoyed our lunch at a great restaurant with views of the pyramids. Seeing the pyramids themselves was the highlight of the day. I highly recommend this company for anyone looking to arrange a trip to Cairo.

Visited April 2013
Maidenhead
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Once in a life time experience”
Reviewed April 4, 2013

We were searching the affordable tour in Jan 2013 and came across with Egypt Guidelines. We did the tour during Easter Cairo-Aswan-Luxor-Hurghada for 10 days, it was a good trip. The tour guides and representatives almost everyone were so friendly and have a good manner. Mohamed was very helpful, thoughtful and reliable. On the second day in Cairo I was sick and stayed at the hotel, he called us up 3 times to make sure that I was ok. Communication was also great, clear..if we had any questions just emailed him and he got back to us quickly unless he was doing the tour it would take just few days. Mohamed also followed up the feedback so that he could improve his service even better, which I think it's a good thing that every tour company should do.

Visited March 2013
California
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 38 helpful votes
“High quality tour company at a great price”
Reviewed March 29, 2013

I live in Cairo and I have many visitors from around the world. I did not find this company until this month and I regret not finding them earlier. Even though I have yet to personally use them, I have booked my family and friends on multiple tours within Cairo, Alexandria and a Nile Cruise. They all rant and rave about Mohamed, their tour guide, due to his knowledge and professionalism.
Dealing with him logistically, he is VERY helpful, friendly and will guarantee the most affordable price compared to many of the tour companies I have contacted or used in the past!

I highly recommend this company!

Visited March 2013
Nairobi, Kenya
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Egypt Guidelines - Amazing Experience”
Reviewed November 13, 2012

My friends and I visited Egypt in October and we were so lucky to have Mohamed facilitating our trip. He went above and beyond to make us feel safe and comfortable and showed us the most amazing sites his country had to offer. He took us to local shows and restaurants, fed us amazing food and supplied us with so much information. Mohamed and his team were incredible. I would highly recommend them to other travellers.

Visited October 2012