“Our wonderful Egypt adventure”

Egypt Guidelines Day Tours
Ranked #105 of 270 Tours in Cairo
More attraction details
Owner description: Travel Egypt with our experienced & knowledgeable guides!Egypt Guidelines offers a wide variety of packages to experience the ancient & modern sites of Cairo, Aswan, Luxor, Alexandria and Sharm El-Sheikh. Contact us to create a customized package to suit your needs.
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Our wonderful Egypt adventure”
Reviewed October 9, 2012

My husband and I visited Egypt in August and booked with Egypt travel deals (also known as cinderella tours) and we were not disappointed!
After much research we stumbled across this tour deal and booked. I must say we were hesitant at first... The price was a little too reasonable and we were a little worried about the safety in Egypt at the time but it was all put to rest as we started our adventure across the country. We chose this company because of the price and the fact that we would have our own private car and guides to give our trip a little more flexability. We are so glad that we did!The service that we recieved over the next days was second to none. All our guides were professional, friendly, informative and humerous. Nothing was too much trouble and they catered to our every need. After travelling the world for the past 9 months we had never received such prompt, efficient and courteous service as we did in Egypt. A HUGE thank you to Mohammed x 2 :) and Hamada for making this a trip we will never forget!

Visited August 2012
2 Thank Petekris

Ahmedabad, India
“amazing egypt with Mohmed Header....”
Reviewed June 22, 2012

The trip and all the arrangments done by Mohmed Header was just superb .All the arrangements made by him was upto the mark.The places suggested by him was absolutely beautiful.Anyone visiting Egypt should definitely take Mohmed Header's trip .He will show the real Egypt and the real culture of egypt.One should definitely opt for his tours. Thank you header for making our trip so good and memorable and good luck for near future.

Visited May 2012
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Mohamed & Egypt Guidelines are great to work with and planned a perfect trip to suit my schedule & interests.”
Reviewed February 2, 2012

I thoroughly enjoyed my trip that was organized by Mohamed in September of 2010.

I was traveling by myself and Mohamed planned my private tour/itinerary and is a very nice man and excellent guide. I will always remember having dinner and tea in Cairo with Mohamed where I learned more about Egyptian culture.

Mohamed arranged local drivers and guides in Cairo who also provided excellent service, transportation to Luxor by an overnight train and an excellent driver and guide there as well and a flight back to Cairo which made it a great vacation.

Some day I would like to return to Egypt and will contact Mohamed again when I do.

Visited September 2011
1 Thank JWColorado
Cologne, Germany
“Best vacations we ever had”
Reviewed January 31, 2012

We have to be very sincere and say that this vacations were much more than we were expecting. Every guide we had (one or two in each city) of Egypt Guidelines Day Tours were absolutely well prepared and very nice persons. The personalized service, top hotels, flexible schedule, historical and political correctness, very gut explanations made our trip the best we ever had. Learning a lot of Egyptian history and culture by a relaxing tour. We went around almost the whole country (Cairo, Luxor, Aswan, Scharm El Schaik, Alexandria) by car, train and air plane. Customized travel at really affordable price.
We are very thankful for the experience Egypt Guidelines Day Tours gave us.
We can only recommend them!
A&L

Visited October 2011
uk
“would recommend Egypt Guidlines Day Tours to anyone.....Brilliant Service.”
Reviewed January 22, 2012

My family and I went to egypt in July 2009 and it was a perfect holiday what made it more special was the guides we had and right from the airports to guiding us on our tours Ali Haider and the other guides helped us throughout. I can remember I had to pay for the domestic flights at the airport and did not know where to go or who to speak to but Haider Ali was there and he helped me and took me where I needed to go to pay........... The sun, Sand, and Sea were all beautiful but it makes the holiday even more special when the guides you have booked are very friendly, they answer any questions and tell you the history about the sights your visiting and if you wanted to stop off somewhere they would let you............The minbus we had was in excellent condition, with full air conditioning. No one had recommended Egypt Guidlines Day Tours to me and I booked over the internet I was a bit worried at first but when I got there I was very surprised to get such excellent service I was not expecting. Truly amazing and if I ever go back to Egypt I will most definitley use Egypt Guidlines Day Tours again and would recommend to anyone. Fantastic Service.

Visited July 2011